Waiting for Maxxsonics to return my call with regards to this so while i wait, let's see if any of you know this-

OK, we all know the Maxxlink is a processor that can take up to 10 amps and strap them externally as 5 set pairs.

This is where i want to make sure i can do this...

Instead of strapping mono channel amps together, can u strap amps that have been internally strapped?

IE - one board is sold as a 1500w amp @1ohm and another amp has 2 of these boards in it rated at 3000w @2ohm..

Would you know if u set these amps up in bridge mode to form a mono channel if one can safely use a maxxlink and strap a pair of amps like this to 6,000w@4ohm?

Also, from what i gather.. if the Maxxlink is only a Line driver and crossover.. does the maxxlink do anything in terms of accomplishing the strap?

I wouldnt try to bypass the unit but it looks as if it does nothing special or nothing at all really...

for a 2 amp setup- take Left signal and put it in Master amp and take Right signal and put it in Slave amp.

What's the difference in using a Maxxlink vs y splitting the rcas urself and forcing an amp to become strappable?

the thing that makes me leery is force-strapping...

Even when using a maxxlink.. how can i be guaranteed using internally strapped amps are even compatible?

wow nice questions i am subscribed and interested in the answers!