Mark LaFountain

Mark LaFountain's SPL Build *Vid3 p.15*

Heck ya it was!!! Mark doesnt waste time though either, especially when the shows are in like 10 days!

I know, he is stressing me out if it will get done on time as so many pieces are coming from so many different places all at once. He just keeps telling me to chill as he is the "Master Delegator". :D

Yea he is good at putting others to work!! Trust me i know!! The other night is evidence of that!!! I came over to work on the truck, yet i ended up packaging up all the stuff to go out!!! Just as long as he can get that alt on time, i think it will all be good, the wiring is done, and the amps arent going to be installed pretty just placed to work, so not alot of attention to detail stuff will really hinder the process. I am so excited to hear this thing!! I think it is going to crush some chests once it is done!!! I am hopeful for a 60, but i dont know if it will get there or not, maybe a 56-58 is more reasonable.

Heck ya it was!!! Mark doesnt waste time though either, especially when the shows are in like 10 days!

I know, he is stressing me out if it will get done on time as so many pieces are coming from so many different places all at once. He just keeps telling me to chill as he is the "Master Delegator". :D

Yea he is good at putting others to work!! Trust me i know!! The other night is evidence of that!!! I came over to work on the truck, yet i ended up packaging up all the stuff to go out!!! Just as long as he can get that alt on time, i think it will all be good, the wiring is done, and the amps arent going to be installed pretty just placed to work, so not alot of attention to detail stuff will really hinder the process. I am so excited to hear this thing!! I think it is going to crush some chests once it is done!!! I am hopeful for a 60, but i dont know if it will get there or not, maybe a 56-58 is more reasonable.

A 160 is a MEGA number, if he is consistent in the low 50's that is fine by me. And as many know, ULGY = LOUD. ;)

Yeah thanks for packaging up my bravox speakers ^_^

A 160 is a MEGA number, if he is consistent in the low 50's that is fine by me. And as many know, ULGY = LOUD. ;)

Yea i know it is! I am just a little to hopeful i guess!! I want to see people go crazy though!!! But with the freq mark is talking about and the possible mid 50's this thing is gonna hurt like crazy anyways!!! As for the last statement, is that why people say i talk loud!! :peepwall:

Yeah thanks for packaging up my bravox speakers ^_^

Any time!!! Just make sure to pay a little extra next time to pay for my fees!! :D:peepwall:

Yup, 4:26pm, just woke up from last night's weight lifting lols. Coffee is on, Pizza in the oven, we'll see what happens after wards :)

Moving fast so far.

Can't wait to see the results!

Put the Triple Baffle on, sanded the inside of the box, outside, and round bit over the edges.

My ports should be here Monday hopefully, and i'll finish up the box after they get in. :woot:

DSC04331.JPG

DSC04332.JPG

DSC04333.JPG

DSC04334.JPG

DSC04335.JPG

DSC04336.JPG

Looks like that box is turning into a beast!!! Triple baffle!! Serious Stuff right there, and the ports- Holy Chit!! Can't wait to see more.....Subs??

Looks like that box is turning into a beast!!! Triple baffle!! Serious Stuff right there, and the ports- Holy Chit!! Can't wait to see more.....Subs??

You'll never know!!!

Man that thing is nice!! What are you gonna do with it after the shows? Keep it around for when you wanna beat up on some meters or what?

Good god, that is going to be brutal physically to the vehicle and whoever sits in it :woot:

You'll never know!!!

I'm sure in time the "woofa" will be let out of the bag. I could take a stab and say that for a state of the art enclosure like this with some Neo/Xcons would murder the competition?? No responce needed. :drink40:

Only 300 lbs. so far, before batteries that is. ;)

Put the Triple Baffle on, sanded the inside of the box, outside, and round bit over the edges.

My ports should be here Monday hopefully, and i'll finish up the box after they get in. :woot:

Its always nice to have help when you are doing a build such as this. I wish I had help with my enclosure. Im all alone over here. Im sorry if I missed if but what are the specs on this enclosure. Great build you have going on here.

:ohnoes9: DAMN IT ! :suicide-santa: I didnt see this one coming, was hoping to be the first here with a 12inch aero ... luckily mine is being build in a completly different way ...

looking good :drink40:

Its always nice to have help when you are doing a build such as this. I wish I had help with my enclosure. Im all alone over here. Im sorry if I missed if but what are the specs on this enclosure. Great build you have going on here.

12ft^3. Tuning is undertermined at this point. Still working...

Now just a waiting game for the ports, then a sprint to the finish for next weekend!! I am excited, and i am sure that Troy and all the guys up at the shop are gonna love it also. Man i cant wait! Hoping to finish mine for then also, maybe get a little meter time with you and see which one is better. We are working on designing a bandpass setup for the 8's for my car!!! I am excited!