liljestrand

Just ordered mine.

I apologize about the mixup on your transaction Phil.. We dont normally screw things up like this.. :(

It's all good Rob. Like I told you before I didn't have to have it right away so it was no biggie waiting. Now I just have to hope this storm doesn't roll in tomorrow like the news is saying.

Liljes, get that bad ass in yet?

Yeah sorry forgot to post it. Got it in monday. Had a shop do it cus there was no way I was going to. Only cost me 80 bucks.

Sit at 15.09 volts at idle. 14.9 at back battery. At 2k rpms and under heavy bass it goes to 14.6 at the lowest at the back battery.

Def loving this alt.

Shit... Wish I could afford me an XP series alternator... I might have to settle for just the 180HP.... :lame:

I'm gonna try and find out how much it would cost me for that upgrade on a 180 HP if I pick one up... :morepower1:

Everything still running good? Have you measured your voltage at full tilt? Just curious as well, what batteries are holding up your system?

Well full tilt so far for me has only been a saz-1000d so don't believe its stressing the system too bad but I had 14.9 sitting at the back battery and at full tilt on young jeezy dropped to maybe 14.5.

Got optima blue top for starter battery and a yellow top in the back.