liljestrand

Just ordered mine.

We actually do have a 270XP for it as well :) does 160-180 at idle. If you're interested feel free to call me and we can either upgrade ya and pay the difference or walk ya through the pros of it :)

We actually do have a 270XP for it as well :) does 160-180 at idle. If you're interested feel free to call me and we can either upgrade ya and pay the difference or walk ya through the pros of it :)

Hey kyle I won't really have access to my phone for the next couple days with work and all. If at possible could you pm the price difference.

Tbh though I'm sure this alternator will be overkill for me but will help with future upgrades.

I ordered it late on thursday dunno when it would be shipped out. So don't know the timetable to get things changed if needed.

Great customer service btw.

OP, did you ever receive your new alternator? How did it work out for you?

What's this "OP" stuff

I wish I had a 170amp one..

Do they have 270amp alts for 4Runners?

What's this "OP" stuff

I wish I had a 170amp one..

Do they have 270amp alts for 4Runners?

Original Poster.

Oh shogen sorry I didn't see this post. No I haven't recieved it. I've had to give them an address two different times and another they told me they were sent the wrong parts. So I dunno whats going on.

Oh, hopefully it all gets straightened out... Good luck and keep us posted .. :)

Was on the phone with Kyle this morning. Turns out the cases they got sent were cracked. He informed me that he was making calls out today about them.

Just an update shogen. Kyle called me and this was shipped out today and they even upgraded to a higher voltage regulator for the problems.

DC FTW.

How nice to hear man... Hope it all works out... Kyle seems like a good guy... probably just having bad days is all... Can't to have the money for my 180HP for my Camry soon... Yippee!!!

It was supposed to arrive tuesday......fedex showed up today. LETS GET THIS BAD BOY IN.

NIce!! Sometimes "coming early" is a great thing.... Right guys? Right?

Well I seemed to have run into a problem. Seems the plugs differ from camry's to xb's even though they are the same engine. I have emailed kyle so we'll see what he says.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about.

157m74o.jpg

Hopefully they have some adapter, or it's an easy fix. I'll definitely being watching this topic to see how it turns out. Mines been a bit complicating, but I think I have it figured out now, just gotta wait on a resistor...

:popcorn:

I know. I had the same problem. :) They have adapters. Technically, if you wanted to run that alt now, you could just call and they can tell you which wires to splice to get it to work until you get the adapter but then you will have to put the old harness back on so the adapter would fit.

Think ill wait on the adapter. I may have to take this to a shop to get it in. Big hands ftl in tiny asian cars.

Kyle just emailed me back. Adapter will be sent on monday.

Great CS even on a saturday.

I was gonna ask about those meat cleavers you call hands... good luck with taking it to a shop... I would just glue it on.. lol... Keep us posted once again.