soundnlogic

Thanks Fi

Just wanted to stop and say thankls to all the guys on here and the guys from Fi just got my 2 18 btls in chevy trailblazer 15 cubicft tuned to 34 hrtz sounds like nothing i have ever heard before thanks to all who helped me reserch on this forum and persuading me into buying Fi best subs around hands Down Vids Coming soon

Just wanted to stop and say thankls to all the guys on here and the guys from Fi just got my 2 18 btls in chevy trailblazer 15 cubicft tuned to 34 hrtz sounds like nothing i have ever heard before thanks to all who helped me reserch on this forum and persuading me into buying Fi best subs around hands Down Vids Coming soon

Got any pics?

Got any pics?

will get some up soon just got home from local car audio shop its real late here but definatly will have some pics and vids up and termlab results

Just got done getting the btls metered hit 152.9 on termlab no tuning and stock electrical for now pics coming as soon as I get home thanks again Fi

Just got done getting the btls metered hit 152.9 on termlab no tuning and stock electrical for now pics coming as soon as I get home thanks again Fi

:drink40:

Sweet!

Post some vids up when you upload them.