Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

i ordered 3 of these exactly a month ago.. and haven't received or heard anything about them yet.. any updates??

I recently fired off an email to find out status on your amps.

Wow. Can I expect a long ship date for my purchase as well?

No, it is a group buy so they are being shipping out in bunches and ZED feel behind schedule due to a number of issues and they are catching up now.

alright thanks

so i should see it in a week or so ?

if you need any more info like the email address i used for paypal let me know

:morepower1:

Was just informed your amps will go out today.

Side note, there are about 12-14 of these left.

Kevin you have PM.

These amps are great! I already have one wired up in the car. It puts out power. Lots of it. Cheap 12 volt rated all made right here in the good 'ol USA. I can not believe that there are still some of these left.

Thanks,

Colby Webre

These amps are great! I already have one wired up in the car. It puts out power. Lots of it. Cheap 12 volt rated all made right here in the good 'ol USA. I can not believe that there are still some of these left.

Thanks,

Colby Webre

:woot:

:)

Thanks,

Colby Webre

x2, Im definitely enjoying mine and trying to decide if I want to get another one. Dont sell them all, these are giving my mids one hell of a work out. :morepower1:

Thanks,

Colby Webre

x2, Im definitely enjoying mine and trying to decide if I want to get another one. Dont sell them all, these are giving my mids one hell of a work out. :morepower1:

:fing34:

I am thinkin about getting one of these. I will be getting the Bravox. 6.5" CF coax speakers. I wont have my rear speakers amped. I will just run them off the HU. This amp is 190watts Rms bridged at 4ohms. And I believe the 6.5"cf bravox's are 80watts Rms. I've heard that the carbon fiber Bravox speakers handle ALOT more than they r rated at. I saw some one on here with the carbon fiber comps, and he had either 600 watts to each woofer or 600 total (300 each). Can't remember. So im thinkin that 190 would be good. Any opinions in this? Thanks

-jonathan

Edited by swagger_wagon468

I am thinkin about getting one of these. I will be getting the Bravox. 6.5" CF coax speakers. I wont have my rear speakers amped. I will just run them off the HU. This amp is 190watts Rms bridged at 4ohms. And I believe the 6.5"cf bravox's are 80watts Rms. I've heard that the carbon fiber Bravox speakers handle ALOT more than they r rated at. I saw some one on here with the carbon fiber comps, and he had either 600 watts to each woofer or 600 total (300 each). Can't remember. So im thinkin that 190 would be good. Any opinions in this? Thanks

-jonathan

Saw that too

IMO, if you know what you are doing and know how to take care of your speakers, then go for it.

I also want a leviathan which will power bravox speakers. Just saving up for it.

-jonathan

Saw that too

IMO, if you know what you are doing and know how to take care of your speakers, then go for it.

I also want a leviathan which will power bravox speakers. Just saving up for it.

Well the reason I ask is cuz this is my first install of any kind. So I don't wanna screw $hit up. Haha

I have a Kenwood KDC-HD545U. Not yet installed because of the fact that I have no front stage yet. My plan is to get the carbon fiber Bravox 6.5"s. With this amp. (If ir would work. Which I think it will). And I got 2-12"Kicker L7's dual 2's. For... $100 each! He bought them on sept 27th. So they r pretty much new. Then ill get a saz2500.1 for them.it'd a tad under Rms. But not to bad.

I went off topic about my plans. Sorry for that. Im just excited. Haha.

Soo ...any other opinions on my ^previous question?

Thanks

-jonathan

denim: Did my order ship yet? Is there a tracking number available?

Thank you

denim: Did my order ship yet? Is there a tracking number available?

Thank you

These are shipping in bunches, when they do, we update with tracking.

8 is fine.

Right around 13 or so.

Ok thank you sir, go ahead and update your 13 to 10 ( :woot: jeremy, you have sent $345.00 USD to SoundSolutionsAudio money sent for 3) I figured these would make GREAT CHRISTMAS presents for my FRONT STAGE LMAO! I have to talk to a buddy tonight an see if he wants one also awsome deal Denim!

Edited by jmanjr

Mark and I are talking about doing a super combo deal with a set of Bravox components too. :) Would be loads of performance per dollar for sure.

I would really appreciate it if you could do the super combo deal. im on a super budget

Mark and I are talking about doing a super combo deal with a set of Bravox components too. :) Would be loads of performance per dollar for sure.

I would really appreciate it if you could do the super combo deal. im on a super budget

And maybe a deal with the coax's too? :D just a thought. Cuz im gonna het these with this amp. Let us kno.

Got mine in today. Gonna put one in my dads truck maybe on some bravox speakers - what sucks is i think his read speakers are 4x6 uggh

- and not sure what i am gonna do with the other 2 :captain:

IMG_20101108_190925.jpg

IMG_20101108_190945.jpg

IMG_20101108_191036.jpg

Edited by klee7013

Glad they got there. :)

Hey denim... im gonna buy th amp with the Bravox cf6.5 coax's...if the speakers sticks out to far and doesn't fit...cm I return them no problem?

Thanks

-jonathan

Hey denim... im gonna buy th amp with the Bravox cf6.5 coax's...if the speakers sticks out to far and doesn't fit...cm I return them no problem?

Thanks

-jonathan

There are no returns on the Bravox speakers as this is a blow out one time deal.