Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

Oh no worries Denim on shipping time was just trying to get an idea, I understand its being shipped in bundles. I know you will deliver and Ill be one excited customer :)

I know, just did not want anyone thinking we are holding out product on them. To keep the price as low as freaking possible, these are being drop shipped.

Hey denim

any news about the amp?

Edited by slim142

Got an email last night stating all the recent BOSS amp orders are shipping out today, I just don't have tracking yet.

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! That made my day like a 100 times better!!! Thank you Denim :)

YES!

One more thing to make the day better. This next few days will the the longest of my life!

On a side note, is there any left?

YES!

One more thing to make the day better. This next few days will the the longest of my life!

Should be the same as I mentioned above because I don't think we have had any orders since.

YES!

Should be the same as I mentioned above because I don't think we have had any orders since.

Hmmm

For a moment I thought the last 10 were gonna fly.

me too. my friend is thinkin about handin me some money to get him a system. thinkin bout one of these with a pair of DCONS. should be pretty good for a budget system.

A few people have grabbed a set of comps, this amp and a dcon.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BBQ SAUCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my amp at 11 this morning, and WITHIN 12 HOURS OF ARRIVING AT MY HOUSE ITS ALREADY INSTALLED WITH MY BRAVOX CS60CF and Knukonceptz 8 gauge OFC kit

And I must say, IM A LOUD ASS MTHFCKR! AND I BEAT MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Im so glad there is a party tonight, gonna be BANGIN'!

Thanks SSA, ZED, BOSS and Bravox. Im a really happy dude.

Now, time to work on the BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by slim142

That is awesome to hear.

Wanted to let you know my amp was also received and I LOVE IT!!!! Zed is king!!! Can't wait to see what other one will be released when these are all gone ;) I guess it kinda kills me though that people are reselling them on ebay for a profit, but I guess when you get this good of a price the temptation is hard to resist. Thanks Denim I'm one satisfied customer :)

Wanted to let you know my amp was also received and I LOVE IT!!!! Zed is king!!! Can't wait to see what other one will be released when these are all gone ;) I guess it kinda kills me though that people are reselling them on ebay for a profit, but I guess when you get this good of a price the temptation is hard to resist. Thanks Denim I'm one satisfied customer :)

:woot:

Jay, yours should be in the next few. 1sicls1, who is reselling for a profit?

Should I have the amp set on hug, low or flat? I have my Bravox cf comps bridged on it. On flat, I can't get the Tweeter loud enough as the woofer starts distorting. On high, all tweet no mid. On low, all mid no tweet...

If you're using a low pass filter you might have it set too high. Check that plus I don't know fir sure but some component sets have a tweeter position/level on the crossover itself. Maybe it is set to '+' or 'high'? Check that out.

Also I think you should have the amplifier set to flat as the crossover should be doing most of the work.

Edited by Shogen

Jay, yours should be in the next few. 1sicls1, who is reselling for a profit?

I think he means this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zed-made-Boss-Audio-Systems-Havoc-REV-665-new-box-/220734505367?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3364cd4197#ht_500wt_1156

Cory? (confused)

I doubt is the cory we know tho

Yep Demin, he's right thats the one I saw and I see he has 2 listed, just saying a little fishy. I mean I'm all for making a buck, but however I almost feel that's a low blow. I guess it is what it is there wasn't any rules for reselling. ;)

If you're using a low pass filter you might have it set too high. Check that plus I don't know fir sure but some component sets have a tweeter position/level on the crossover itself. Maybe it is set to '+' or 'high'? Check that out.

Also I think you should have the amplifier set to flat as the crossover should be doing most of the work.

But the components crossover just divides the signal, below 3500 to woofer and above 3500 to tweeter.

I dont think the components crossover has a high pass filter built in it. I dont think you wanna send a 40hz signal and risk blowing it :ughdunno:

I would usually have it on High Pass, maybe Flat but that depends on your knowledge and use of the volume knob. I think you may be wanting to much midbass, then what your actually gonna get from a 6.5" especially with rated power. It can be done but some tuning will need to be done as well, what are your settings on your headunit? What frequency do you have your amp at?

Try setting your amp at flat and let use your head units eq to set it on high pass so you can know exactly what its crossed at if you cant figure it out on the amps dials.

But the components crossover just divides the signal, below 3500 to woofer and above 3500 to tweeter.

I dont think the components crossover has a high pass filter built in it. I dont think you wanna send a 40hz signal and risk blowing it :ughdunno:

I think I meant high pass... I was drinking and whatnot... lol...

I would usually have it on High Pass, maybe Flat but that depends on your knowledge and use of the volume knob. I think you may be wanting to much midbass, then what your actually gonna get from a 6.5" especially with rated power. It can be done but some tuning will need to be done as well, what are your settings on your headunit? What frequency do you have your amp at?

Try setting your amp at flat and let use your head units eq to set it on high pass so you can know exactly what its crossed at if you cant figure it out on the amps dials.

I will using the amp to power two sets of components (6.5" eclipse and mb quarts/ front/rear respectively). Signal will be coming from Alpine PXA-H100 which sets crossovers etc for all channels. Would I set this to flat on the amplifier for the best result?

Thanks,

Jay

I will using the amp to power two sets of components (6.5" eclipse and mb quarts/ front/rear respectively). Signal will be coming from Alpine PXA-H100 which sets crossovers etc for all channels. Would I set this to flat on the amplifier for the best result?

Thanks,

Jay

If your gonna let something else control the processing and crossovers then set the amp on flat, yes your correct.