Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

I ordered two of these. Can't wait to get them in.

Your order has been processed, thank you! These really are a steal, even if people grab a pair and run them bridged for good power to a pair of speakers. :)

My plans are to run each of these and use 7 of the MS-8 channels to run a set of Bravox CF 6.5's, a center channel, and some rear fill plus a Xcon12"/ SAZ1500d combo. All active with 24db slopes. :fing34:

Wow.

I ordered mine, I will be using it for my highs (now I gotta find an active headunit).

Any word when these will ship out? :peepwall:

Any word when these will ship out? :peepwall:

The order is processed. Money had to be sent snail mail because of the super low price on these, wire transfer percentage would make it a pointless effort. I will check in with ZED shortly on the status. :)

Payment sent :)

Sweet! The first bunch shipped out yesterday and more today. Duran, I will get your order in. :)

Gracias Aaron :)

Sweet! The first bunch shipped out yesterday and more today. Duran, I will get your order in. :)

This is great news! Can't wait to get them in.

:woot: im excited and I have no highs playing in my car right now since this amp will be powering them. Will we get tracking numbers or are they just gonna show up?

I don't have tracking at the moment on the BOSS amps.

No problem at all as long as there shipped Im cool :dancing:

Good to hear they shipped. This can replace the alpine Mrp-f250 I have running active in my jeep. I'm sure the focals will appreciate the extra power.

Does anyone know what the RMS is bridged@8 ohms?

I did not see it listed, but guess around 85 x 2 @ 8 ohm bridged would make sense.

That was my best guess as well. May just bridge them both at 8 ohms on the Bravox CF 6.5's.

so how does this work ? I didn't see if so many have to buy before they ship.. or is it if i buy one it gets shipped right off... i mite be interested in one to replace my candance to run my Focals krx2's

so how does this work ? I didn't see if so many have to buy before they ship.. or is it if i buy one it gets shipped right off... i mite be interested in one to replace my candance to run my Focals krx2's

I really should change the name of this topic, as it is not really a group buy so much as it is more of a last chance on some quality 4 channels that are no longer made anymore, for a nutty price. These amps are already shipping, they are going out as the orders are coming in. We spoke with ZED last night and a bunch more shipped out yesterday. The quantity is getting low, so I would not wait too much longer. There are a couple of another model left that is similar to this model, but we won't put those up until all of the REV-665's are gone. We have a people buying these a fail safes, back up amps, quality amp for their girlfriend/wife's car, first amp for their kid, ZED collectors, or even some people who have bought them to use them as 2 channel amps for more power to their mids or mid-bass for a great price. :)

:)

I really should change the name of this topic, as it is not really a group buy so much as it is more of a last chance on some quality 4 channels that are no longer made anymore, for a nutty price. These amps are already shipping, they are going out as the orders are coming in. We spoke with ZED last night and a bunch more shipped out yesterday. The quantity is getting low, so I would not wait too much longer. There are a couple of another model left that is similar to this model, but we won't put those up until all of the REV-665's are gone. We have a people buying these a fail safes, back up amps, quality amp for their girlfriend/wife's car, first amp for their kid, ZED collectors, or even some people who have bought them to use them as 2 channel amps for more power to their mids or mid-bass for a great price. :)

I realize you may not want to spill the beans on the other amps just yet, but will there be any larger amps?

I like savings the money.

:morepower1:

I realize you may not want to spill the beans on the other amps just yet, but will there be any larger amps?

I like savings the money.

:morepower1:

The other models are very close to these 4-channels in size and power.

Are there any 2 channel amps that will be sold as well or are all 4 channel amps? Thanks

Are there any 2 channel amps that will be sold as well or are all 4 channel amps? Thanks

For this stuff, not that I know of. Just bridge the 4 channels. ;)

I will take one..... how do i pay ?

Paypal $115 to Payments@soundsolutionsaudio.com with name and shipping info along with the amp model name/number please.

i sent the money.... came from Tracy Spears... any rough idea how long to get it shipped off

Thank you, and about a week.