Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

woot.giftrink40.giftrink40.giftrink40.giftrink40.gif Got mine today. :D

Show some pictures of your two Zed Amps side by side, i want to see some Plexi Sexyness :bandwagon2:

:) :) I am assuming by your post you like it.

Show some pictures of your two Zed Amps side by side, i want to see some Plexi Sexyness :bandwagon2:

LOL luckily you said plexi, I was going to ask which Zeds. I have a couple, I could be a dick and take a picture of the two Boss's. Might take awhile the Leviathan is in the car at the moment and I've been really busy.

It was a nice surprise after a rough day. can't do much with them at the moment but fondle and stare at them.bigok.gif

No problem bromo, in due time we are in no rush at all well at least not me. :peepwall:

LOL luckily you said plexi, I was going to ask which Zeds. I have a couple, I could be a dick and take a picture of the two Boss's. Might take awhile the Leviathan is in the car at the moment and I've been really busy.

It was a nice surprise after a rough day. can't do much with them at the moment but fondle and stare at them.bigok.gif

:attempt:

I hope you have one of these left. I just sent my payment.

Awesome. Once the echeck clears, we will process your order. These have been a much bigger hit then I had envisioned.

Awesome. Once the echeck clears, we will process your order. These have been a much bigger hit then I had envisioned.

Yeah I was ticked off that it would not let me use my debit card.....maybe because I have a PayPal balance.

I was just about to purchase a BNIB SAZ-50.4 to power my ID HLCD's. But I remembered the HLCD's are 8 ohm and the 50.4 would only give me 25 watts then. I am taking a chance on the Boss, I hope it makes my horns happy!

Yeah I was ticked off that it would not let me use my debit card.....maybe because I have a PayPal balance.

I was just about to purchase a BNIB SAZ-50.4 to power my ID HLCD's. But I remembered the HLCD's are 8 ohm and the 50.4 would only give me 25 watts then. I am taking a chance on the Boss, I hope it makes my horns happy!

You can run them bridged on the Boss Audio, thats what I plan on doing with my Horns when I get them (just keep the gains all the way down, headroom will be your friend).

A number of people are grabbing this and using it as a 2 channel. :)

You can run them bridged on the Boss Audio, thats what I plan on doing with my Horns when I get them (just keep the gains all the way down, headroom will be your friend).

I am running the front stage active. Channel 1&2 for horns, channel 3&4 for 6.5 midbass drivers. I am using my deck to power the rear fill for now which should be about perfect.

Oh ok didnt know you were doing one amp, sorry about that but the 45-50 watts it will put out at 8 ohms will be enough for those horns. :captain:

Cant really compare it to any other amps honestly, I personally love the plexi top which will match another soon to have Zed Audio amp. I always wanted a Zed Audio amp so know I have one and its a Boss Amp, Im a fan of the old Boss Audio. I needed an amplifier to push my tweeters with some headroom as well and this provides me with my needs and at a great price. Currently I have it pushing my mids and it doesnt get hot, pushes my mids with ease and everyday I fine myself turning the gain down (seems to put out some real power). The only downfall is the crossover sections but hey thats what an active head unit is for or just buy some bass blockers for now like I did for my tweets. :attempt:

Not really a good reviewer or anything but hope that helps.

Regarding the crossover jay-cee

What do you mean is a downfall?

Also, I wanted to ask, I only see low pass filter in the crossover knobs. So, if I set the switch to HPF, does that low pass filter knob become a high pass one?

Yes, there are a few left. I will check on approximate total.

i ordered 3 of these exactly a month ago.. and haven't received or heard anything about them yet.. any updates??

i ordered 3 of these exactly a month ago.. and haven't received or heard anything about them yet.. any updates??

I recently fired off an email to find out status on your amps.

I am running the front stage active. Channel 1&2 for horns, channel 3&4 for 6.5 midbass drivers. I am using my deck to power the rear fill for now which should be about perfect.

You will not need much power at all for the highs, especially being horns.

Wow. Can I expect a long ship date for my purchase as well?

No, it is a group buy so they are being shipping out in bunches and ZED feel behind schedule due to a number of issues and they are catching up now.

No, it is a group buy so they are being shipping out in bunches and ZED feel behind schedule due to a number of issues and they are catching up now.

alright thanks

so i should see it in a week or so ?

if you need any more info like the email address i used for paypal let me know

:morepower1:

alright thanks

so i should see it in a week or so ?

if you need any more info like the email address i used for paypal let me know

:morepower1:

We have all info thanks. I hope they will get it out asap.

:slayer: