Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

Is this still open? I'd like to order one just want to confirm before i paypal anything over.

Yes, there are about 10 left or so.

GREAT NEWS!!! Just got mines (well my friends lol)

Thanks a lot denim!

First impressions, pics do not justify how beautiful this amp is. Also, this thing is HEAVY!!!

Glad you got it. It is much heartier of an amplifier then people expect. Very nice build.

payment sent! and how many more amps need to be sold untill they are sent out?

Im wondering the same thing. Im moving in about a month and a 1/2. If i do decide to get one should I have it sent to my current address or my new one?

holy crap... what are you using 4 for? saving some for backups?

You never know. Cheap power is just that. Cheap power. Buy it up while you can.

payment sent! and how many more amps need to be sold untill they are sent out?

I think we have a one that will ship right out.

any left, i will take one. just wanna make sure before i send money

Should be about 8 left.

any left, i will take one. just wanna make sure before i send money

Should be about 8 left.

awesome. do i just go to paypal to send money using a check card? even if i dont have a paypal account?

Yes, you should be able to pay with out a paypal account.

A few.

any idea how many more need to be ordered for them to ship?

I will be checking in with them later today.

find out anything?

Spoke with ZED just a few hours ago, they said your amp shipped out yesterday I believe. I am just waiting for them to send over the tracking info.

find out anything?

Spoke with ZED just a few hours ago, they said your amp shipped out yesterday I believe. I am just waiting for them to send over the tracking info.

sounds great. :thanx:

Edited by bcst86

Another order went out this morning, so that means only a few are left of this model.

Another order went out this morning, so that means only a few are left of this model.

Cant wait to pair this amp with my CS60CF and bring some midbass back to the car!

Also, do you guys recommend me to bridge my speakers and go 180x2 or should I just keep it separate channels 85x4?

I know is 100watts over the rated specs, but might be good for some mid bass action?

Cant wait to pair this amp with my CS60CF and bring some midbass back to the car!

Also, do you guys recommend me to bridge my speakers and go 180x2 or should I just keep it separate channels 85x4?

I know is 100watts over the rated specs, but might be good for some mid bass action?

If you set the gains correctly, and don't need the 3rd and 4th channels for other speakers.

i got mine today.

:bigok:

i have the Bravox carbon fiber 6.5s on this amp bridged. sounds awesome. gain is about 1/5 the way up.

u will be happy

i have the Bravox carbon fiber 6.5s on this amp bridged. sounds awesome. gain is about 1/5 the way up.

u will be happy

That is great to hear. Pretty sweet value set up for sure. Top end Bravox powered by classic A/B ZED. :)

Dam! Now I want UPS to deliver my amp RIGHT NOW :drink40:

I have factory speakers (decent 6x8) on the rear doors.

Should I give 80x4 a try? I know the Bravox should be fine with 180x2, but if I go 80x4, I dont know about the factory speakers, they sound good but all I know is they are 4ohm, 6x8 and from Ford Expedition. Dont know of consequences since I never dealt with using an amp on factory speakers.