Aaron Clinton

Group Buy on a Zed Built Boss Audio REV-665

Forget the rear speakers if they are stock. Run more power the to front stage, that is my vote. :)

ENOUGH SAID THEN!

:morepower1: to the Front stage will be then!

Is there anymore left? Also any other zed built boss amps?

I believe there are 4 or so left, not positive on the number.

Good! Ill take one, now do I just paypay 115.00 to you and then its shipped or is there a waiting peroid since its a group buy? When does the next order ship?

Good! Ill take one, now do I just paypay 115.00 to you and then its shipped or is there a waiting peroid since its a group buy? When does the next order ship?

Just follow the instructions in the first post. I believe there are two orders in now, and then yours will go in, so they would ship then.

Hey Denim

Just wanted to know the status of my order. Thanks

Hey Denim

Just wanted to know the status of my order. Thanks

It is processed, just awaiting ZED to get to the order and ship it out.

How is the quanity looking? If one is still avai Friday I will purchase.

Jay

Around 4 or 5, would need to double check for exact count.

Hey denim

Once these are gone, they will pretty much be impossible to get again right? (unless a member here decides to sell which I doubt would happen for such a gem)

Hey denim

Once these are gone, they will pretty much be impossible to get again right? (unless a member here decides to sell which I doubt would happen for such a gem)

Yes., once these are gone, POOF. There is 4 more of a different and smaller 4 channel, but not going to do those until after the REV-665's are gone. << So people don't ask/PM/Email me about them until these are done!!!!

Hey denim

Yes., once these are gone, POOF. There is 4 more of a different and smaller 4 channel, but not going to do those until after the REV-665's are gone. << So people don't ask/PM/Email me about them until these are done!!!!

Glad I got mine and I do hope its on the way by now.

Its really hot here in Miami and to save on gas I like to keep windows down, but without an amp music gets lost :suicide-santa:

I NEED THAT AMP :morepower1:

Will think about a second one if everything goes as planned

How long you been waiting slim? I just put my order in a few days ago, so Im assuming I should be patient lol :)

Edited by 1sicls1

hmm... im thinkin about mentioning one of these to my buddy. he wants a system in his truck. something small. this would be PERFECT for 2 of the Bravox 8's.... `

How long you been waiting slim? I just put my order in a few days ago, so Im assuming I should be patient lol :)

I believe it was last week Tuesday around noon.

Already have my amp kit from Knu. Just waiting to get the amp and it will be installed within 12 hours of been delivered :D

As I have said a few times in this thread, since this is a special deal, they are shipping out in bunches. Everyone that has ordered in the past has always gotten their BOSS REV-665 amp.

Oh no worries Denim on shipping time was just trying to get an idea, I understand its being shipped in bundles. I know you will deliver and Ill be one excited customer :)

Yep, if there is anything Im not worried about is SSA quality of service :drink40:

And yes, I got Knukonceptz 8gauge OFC kit. Glad they have at least ONE 8gauge product and even more glad is not CCA.