abigor

NS v2 12"

Hey Guys,

My new NS v2 12" will be arriving next week and I'm so excited, my question is I want to achieve the most flattest response out of this sub so any recommended enclosure and tuning?

TIA

If it was me I'd go 1.5-2 cubic feet at 33hz but that is me. It depends on how much space you have and where you like your bass. How do you like your current box's tuning?

If it was me I'd go 1.5-2 cubic feet at 33hz but that is me. It depends on how much space you have and where you like your bass. How do you like your current box's tuning?

If you want flat response tune low and give it about 2 cubes NET with 24-30 in^2 of port .

My goal is to listen to wide variety of music from rap,rnb to techno up to love songs. My trunk can handle up to 3cu.ft. net.

I appreciate your reply Thanks!

If you want flat response tune low and give it about 2 cubes NET with 24-30 in^2 of port .

Do you think 35 or 37 will be low enough to achieve flat response for my nighsthade v2