Julian

Julian's 2011 Mustang

stopped the wall for now..

something big is going to happen tonight!

What happened?!

Powerbass 5k

In an attempt to lower the box volume while raising tuning i added a larger 45 in the corner, I'm going to start to put a larger one in. A ZCON on 5k can reach is mechanical limits fast in a box this large lol

R.I.P. Mustang. R.I.P.

R.I.P. Mustang. R.I.P.

:lol:

d9693159.jpg

a94d21f3.jpg

7e67baed.jpg

c4d58377.jpg

7841ea43.jpg

more work today..

your rear view lol I feel sorry for EVERYONE around you's mirrors to lol!

you should make it down to TX this summer and meet the folks down here. and check out the camaro.

sad thing is... i want louder :lol:

no shit you had 6 12's

The sad thing is the single 18" quality woofer is louder.

no shit you had 6 12's

doing 150+'s now after adjusting internal volume and subsequently raising tuning.

you should make it down to TX this summer and meet the folks down here. and check out the camaro.

You're not too far if you're in Dallas, you should come to Scrapin'!

no shit you had 6 12's

there is no way in hell that 1 ok 18 is louder than 6 12's if it was it was that box julian made and he knows it.

Dude get off my dick we know Kevin's dick is up your Ass. I hope you love getting ripped off.

Dude get off my dick we know Kevin's dick is up your Ass. I hope you love getting ripped off.

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super pucking weak and you cant make a pucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you pucking pussy

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super fucking weak and you cant make a fucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you fucking pussy

Hehe, Support the 300% profit margin.

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super pucking weak and you cant make a pucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you pucking pussy

i dont give a fuck i get them super cheap so its cool with me. its just like sundown and many other company's they all like to make a shit load of money

Edited by 97T5WAGON

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super fucking weak and you cant make a fucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you fucking pussy

i dont give a fuck i get them super cheap so its cool with me. its just like sundown and many other company's they all like to make a shit load of money

lol "cheap"