Julian

Julian's 2011 Mustang

Dude get off my dick we know Kevin's dick is up your Ass. I hope you love getting ripped off.

Unsure what this is about, but ok.

On a side note - there is no way you can compare the 2 setups. Look at the boxes first off.

Dude get off my dick we know Kevin's dick is up your Ass. I hope you love getting ripped off.

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super fucking weak and you cant make a fucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you fucking pussy

Hehe, Support the 300% profit margin.

i dont give a fuck i get them super cheap so its cool with me. its just like sundown and many other company's they all like to make a shit load of money

:gay:

:wrongforum:

Nutrider strikes again. I hope you feel like a man threatening someone over a forum. There is also a difference between companies that like to make a profit and ones that completely rip people off.

Julian good work, keep on with the improvements. I can not wait to see another Zcon in that Mustang. If thats still the plan?

you dont have a dick to be on son get that gay shit out of here i dont get ripped off dont get mad cuz your shits super fucking weak and you cant make a fucking box to save your life .you done a bitch move you fucking pussy

Hehe, Support the 300% profit margin.

i dont give a fuck i get them super cheap so its cool with me. its just like sundown and many other company's they all like to make a shit load of money

:gay:

:wrongforum:

Nutrider strikes again. I hope you feel like a man threatening someone over a forum. There is also a difference between companies that like to make a profit and ones that completely rip people off.

Julian good work, keep on with the improvements. I can not wait to see another Zcon in that Mustang. If thats still the plan?

:drink40:

you should make it down to TX this summer and meet the folks down here. and check out the camaro.

You're not too far if you're in Dallas, you should come to Scrapin'!

But I'm in Houston and that's another 4.5 hours

Biloxi ms. Is about 8 hours away

you should make it down to TX this summer and meet the folks down here. and check out the camaro.

Damn forgot, the girl and I will be headed to Scrapin' this summer gonna stop off in Shreveport, LA to see Drew and go from there.

That's the plan for now.

not a nutrider son of you cant get 6 12's with that power louder than 1 18 than you suck balls like julian .

Damn forgot, the girl and I will be headed to Scrapin' this summer gonna stop off in Shreveport, LA to see Drew and go from there.

That's the plan for now.

I love in BR. No where near Shreveport. Lol

not a nutrider son of you cant get 6 12's with that power louder than 1 18 than you suck balls like julian .

Are you even loud dipshit?

Are you even loud dipshit?

no only doing 144 with 1 skar 15 on around 1k on music and doing 141 with 4 skar 8's out the trunk on ap1500 .but i have had louder setups 150+

Can we chill out please. Julian, did you gain output?

Can we chill out please. Julian, did you gain output?

i will chill.but if any1 seen the box for the 6 12's than they would no why it didnt get loud .because there is no way that the 1 18 should be louder than 6 12's in your back seat with that much power

6 600w 12s on low power vs. A monster 18 on 5k? What's the debate?

Shits not even on the same level. Good job Julian. Keep up the good work.

i have seen 4 of them on low power do a better number than julian on music

And I've seen 1 8" do over 50's. Where is your valid point?

And I've seen 1 8" do over 50's. Where is your valid point?

so have i and it was on a shit load of power for it to do that .but steve is trying to say that the 12's on low power cant do a good number

97T5WAGON is just hating

i dont hate kid this is a noce setup but it should not be louder than the 6 12's he had

WTF? Y U NO USE PRAPUR GRAMER?

The 6 12"s enclosure was sealed, on around 3000w. And yet STILL one blew up......

This 18", probably has more motor force then all 6 of those 12"s, and it's in a ported box on 5,000w.

Just a thought...ever think the box was the problem with the 6 12 build?

Just a thought...ever think the box was the problem with the 6 12 build?

shit i no that was the problem i seen better boxes made by blind people with no arms .

97T5WAGON is just hating

i dont hate kid this is a noce setup but it should not be louder than the 6 12's he had

The 6 12"s enclosure was sealed, on around 3000w. And yet STILL one blew up......

This 18", probably has more motor force then all 6 of those 12"s, and it's in a ported box on 5,000w.

more motor force i think not.blew 1 because he dont no what the fuck he is doing if you seen the box

97T5WAGON is just hating

more motor force i think not.blew 1 because he dont no what the fuck he is doing if you seen the box

Y U SO MAD BRO? lol

I think some one is jealous they can't afford brand new cars and then to put bass into them. hahaha