sundownz

4x SA-12s : 149.9 Bass Racer

Team Sundown member Walt from South Carolina.

4x Stock SA-12 D4s

2x SAZ-4500Ds

I do not suggest doing this to your SA-12s but Walt has been doing it for a while :)

DSCN0851.JPG

DSCN0859.JPG

DSCN0860.JPG

Video of perfect run :

I like how he mounted the amps. Pretty slick.

Agreed!! Another example of SA's workin' the meter!

:droolcup: I'm sure that civic is ready to retire lol

how cow! that is nuts! i love the case on the 4500! i like it when you can see the guts of an amp!

do you make those clear covers for any other of your amps or just the 4500 or was that a 1 of 1 thing? (like you only made one for him/ he made it custom?)

how cow! that is nuts! i love the case on the 4500! i like it when you can see the guts of an amp!

do you make those clear covers for any other of your amps or just the 4500 or was that a 1 of 1 thing? (like you only made one for him/ he made it custom?)

You could probably get a local place to get it sketched/etched on some plexi for you. Probably costly though.

o ya that is only engraved... i do have an engraver at my shop well...a CNC machine that can engrave that is lol.

how did he get it on the top like that? i assume that is a custom case right?

That was a damn good run ;)

o ya that is only engraved... i do have an engraver at my shop well...a CNC machine that can engrave that is lol.

how did he get it on the top like that? i assume that is a custom case right?

we are looking at the bottom of the amp. the other amp's "top" is facing the front of the car, while the amp closest to us is upside down, so the "top" is touching the other amp's "top". So they just made a new bottom for that amp, didnt mess with the heat sink :D

what omg i didn't even see that he first time! wow i am slow!! you guys are tricky!! I like it!

lol i didnt catch it at first, then noticed that the power wire was going to different places. This set up looks super sick though. Props to them

O I am a tool maker well mold maker actually so those will be no issues to make for me lol

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments.

Yeah, the amps are mounted face to face. The plexi is just the same size as the bottom plate on the amp. There is also 10 led's mounted to light up a night shows.

As for the etching, Brandon at Sundown had it made.

Oh, and those are 6" aeros like Derrick stated.

Edited by cookiemonster

question do you have any issue with heat as the amps are mounted face to face? i assume no b/c they are still mounted like that but i thought i would ask!

That is one impressive score! I like the addition of the Plexiglass!

question do you have any issue with heat as the amps are mounted face to face? i assume no b/c they are still mounted like that but i thought i would ask!

No problems yet. I will add that this is basically just a competition vehicle so it doesn't get played much outside the lanes. 30sec and 45sec runs at a time

Again Beautiful.

I personally back anything Jacob comes up with. From the SA's to the V.2's , D class power to A/B Class power and on ever since 2006. Seriously, I don't give a damn how crazy it may be. Im on it!

Beautiful build just plan sick.

Again Beautiful.

I personally back anything Jacob comes up with. From the SA's to the V.2's , D class power to A/B Class power and on ever since 2006. Seriously, I don't give a damn how crazy it may be. Im on it!

Beautiful build just plan sick.

Thanks