I'm not sure how complicated this could possibly be, but wouldn't an SSA forum app be awesome?!

Seems that anyone can make an app these days. Personally I'd only really be happy if the app was on android market also. ;)

I'm not sure how complicated this could possibly be, but wouldn't an SSA forum app be awesome?!

Seems that anyone can make an app these days. Personally I'd only really be happy if the app was on android market also. ;)

That would be sweet. :)

That would be sweet. :)

I know right?? I know the theme of the site can be set to a mobile version, but it's kind of lacking. And I HATE having to switch the theme back and forth when I go from pc to phone, and vice versa.

The ssa forum uses a forum software called IP.Board, they already have their own app that allows you to login and view any ip.board based forum.

I know it's available on ipods and iphones, not sure about the android. May just be better off viewing site in mobile theme.

And no, not everyone can just make an app...

Check out Tapatalk, link: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3037-iphone-android-blackberry-nokia-app-for-ipboard-tapatalk/

it runs on iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/Nokia

The ssa forum uses a forum software called IP.Board, they already have their own app that allows you to login and view any ip.board based forum.

I know it's available on ipods and iphones, not sure about the android. May just be better off viewing site in mobile theme.

And no, not everyone can just make an app...

Check out Tapatalk, link: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3037-iphone-android-blackberry-nokia-app-for-ipboard-tapatalk/

it runs on iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/Nokia

downloaded tapatalk, can't find SSA, not sure what it's listed as

tapatalk is a 2 way deal.

you have to have it on your phone, and SSA has to have it installed on the servers.

There is the IPBoard mobile skin already. If you log in from your phone, change the skin to IPBoard Mobile if it did not do it automatically (does for me).

There is the IPBoard mobile skin already. If you log in from your phone, change the skin to IPBoard Mobile if it did not do it automatically (does for me).

it sucks bc mine won't do it automatically. i do understand what you're saying though, it's just a pain to switch the skin/theme every time i switch from phone to pc, etc.