john denver

Precision Power subs

To be honest it looks like more bling than quality! Unique basket.

Just an FYI it is owned by Epilson who also own Power AcoustiK, SPL, Kole Audio and also Soundstream.

To be honest it looks like more bling than quality! Unique basket.

Just an FYI it is owned by Epilson who also own Power AcoustiK, SPL, Kole Audio and also Soundstream.

That i know. The aluminum dust cap is to help with cooling as they state, Just looking to try another brand of subs and that one seemed like it was at good price was just wondering about reliabilty of the brand for there subs.

i have a pair of older ppi subs in my truck in a sealed box.. sound decent. cant speak on the new ones though.. i loved the old school ppi amps (art style) .. probably doesnt help but there it is :)

I literally cringed when I saw that woofer...

Seriously?? Why???? You come onto SSA's forum asking about some Pyle subs...errr...PPI subs. Get an Icon man, practically the same price and it might last you longer than 5 minutes without making your car look like George Jetson's

Seriously?? Why???? You come onto SSA's forum asking about some Pyle subs...errr...PPI subs. Get an Icon man, practically the same price and it might last you longer than 5 minutes without making your car look like George Jetson's

It's his money! I am interested to see how it goes!

Where can i get a new 15" ICON for $229.

They used the same design as the they did on the mofo sub with the fins!!! and the new mofo blows so i doubt this sub will be anymore amazing then that.

Idk try it out and see good luck.

ok....be cheap been their done that. Rather pay the extra for a nicer sub just what i would do specially a ssa sub little suckers are amazing!

ok....be cheap been their done that. Rather pay the extra for a nicer sub just what i would do specially a ssa sub little suckers are amazing!

Tryin to confuse me by puttin youre response in the quote huh :P . Not trying to be cheap just wanting to try out a different sub. Just wondering how he is comparing subs as being basically being same price when ther not. If i was trying to be cheap i would use the AQ subs i already have or the RD subs or the Sundown subs or the kicker subs. Just wanting to try something different.

Tryin to confuse me by puttin youre response in the quote huh :P . Not trying to be cheap just wanting to try out a different sub. Just wondering how he is comparing subs as being basically being same price when ther not. If i was trying to be cheap i would use the AQ subs i already have or the RD subs or the Sundown subs or the kicker subs. Just wanting to try something different.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/15%22-SSA-ICON-15D1%7B47%7DD2.html

$295, close enough to $229.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/15%22-SSA-ICON-15D1%7B47%7DD2.html

$295, close enough to $229.

Add shipping to that and its about $100 difference

Good luck with your new sub !!!

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

It looks like a toy !!!

Tell us how you like it. It may sound nice and loud, we never know!

:popcorn:

Good luck with your new sub !!!

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

It looks like a toy !!!

Tell us how you like it. It may sound nice and loud, we never know!

:popcorn:

If i dont like it it was just $200

SSD would be a lot better for 200 dollars and you won't have to throw it away.

Could of got it cheaper. Should of did a search first.

dumbanddumber.jpg