Which is a legit website to buy a BNIB Alpine 9887, not refurbished.

OCS: Alpine CDA-9887 In-Dash Receivers with Bluetooth - Video/Multimedia at Onlinecarstereo.com

-says brand new sealed in factory box

-seems as though reviews of this site goes both ways.

PowersellerNYC: PowersellerNYC - Alpine CDA-9887 CDA-9887 CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver

-says refurbished and for the same money OCS is advertising its making me think OCS's may be refurbished as well.

-not sure on the sites credibility

DCCA: Alpine CDA-9887 CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver - iPhone Compatible

-says BNIB factory sealed

-reviews on this site go both ways as well

ASW: Alpine CDA-9887 CD, MP3, WMA PLAYER

-doesn't say BNIB, used, refurbished etc...

I have e-mailed Onlinecarstereo and dealercostcaraudio a few minutes ago to see if it was in fact BNIB factory sealed and not refurbished, so I'll see what happens with that in the next few days.

Which sites mentioned above have you guys shopped with or which do you know to be reliable? What would you do?

Ive only dealt with onlinecarstereo.com before but dealercostaudio.com looks legit as well.

Dealercostcaraudio.com emailed me back saying they are currently unavailible, probably a way to get somebody to order and then they tell you they are on backorder, not issuing a refund, "forcing" you to buy another product from them

Online car stereo is legitimate.

Dont mess with dealercost audio ive read too many bad reviews from them.

All the other companies I would call up if they have a number and see if its in stock.

I kinda feel bad for anyone that didnt get in on that deal that 6th avenue electronics had going on. I got mine from them for $217 brand new. Dont even bother trying them they sold out the week after I bought mine