Second Skin

Company Car

New Second Skin Car  

54 members have voted

1. 1. what type of car should the new Second Skin Audio car be?

Something fast, with a big powerful engine.

I say an old merc, turn it into a hot rod, chop the roof, etc. Then sound deaden that tin can until it's like a coffin.

Update???

I was at their new shop about 3 months ago, didn't see anything worthy of being a company vehicle. About two weeks ago I was at a show and they didn't have a car setup, so it looks like there still deciding.

:google::woot: it should be a ford winstar van its hard to get loud and it will take skill to do it dampening that if you dare :suicide-santa:

VW Golf

:google::woot: it should be a ford winstar van its hard to get loud and it will take skill to do it dampening that if you dare :suicide-santa:

There a sound deaden-er company, not a subwoofer company / install shop, having an extremely loud vehicle isn't exactly their top priority...

Nissan 300zx with a nice SQ setup that can still put out some spl but not overkill. Should be relatively easy and look SEXY if done correctly.

old school, all metal for sure my last car was a 76 caprice. The trunk rattled so bad i could hear it over the bass from my treo 15's even with the backseat out. if ur product could help that car id be impressed i didnt use real deadiner cuz i was jobless at the time but several cans of expand. foam and a few layers of of the factory deadiner they use these days(freebie). plus everything else rattled and it was annoying but i mounted my box in the place of my back seat so the bass would be right there loud enough to dround out everything else

Um, SS staff, are you coming back?

You shoulda seen the SecondSkin forum hosted on their site, there was reps from across the country/world saying they were running low and needed to restock and no one from SS was replying, the reps kept posting getting more and more urgent...

This was probably six months ago.

:peepwall:

2011 Ford Explorer. Jesus those things are sexy.

I like the Mustang idea, make sure its at least a GT. But they are already plenty of them in the audio industry as show cars.

Ford Fiesta would be cool. Tastefully done of course.

Or even a F250 or F350. Always nice to have a proper work truck for any business.

Yeah, I know I'm bias to Ford.

Uh oh.

I figured once Ant left for good, it just wouldn't be the same.

Hopefully they can get everything worked out.

One of those old WWII half ton trucks or what ever there called make a sheet metal cover for it and its diesel so it will rattle till you put your product in.....or just a diesel truck there sooo loud

Yea i called them for about 2 weeks straight, left messages and emails. With nothing!! Then one day Ken finally called. I hope they are just to busy to respond!! Would hate to see the line go under.

Dude if you go sportscar definately go Camaro all the way!! The new one's are so sexy :) and I have seen some legit camaro installs!

Example:

newimagetv.jpg

newimagem.jpg

cccaw.jpg

ccccch.jpg

newimagejw.jpg

Pics speak louder than words :)

I honestly think the Camaro, Mustang and ect are already played out in this industry as company cars.

Back when both came out, you could find plenty of different setups.

I voted SUV or truck.

Truck could pull double duty, if you need it.

SUV, a nice groundpounder setup with style would nice also.

I would love a White 2011 Explorer, murdered out. Lifted a few inchs with 33s. (I just liked lifted).

I almost would trade my truck for one. ALMOST. To bad I'd hafta spend another 10 to buy it. Then another 10 plus in details and audio. Just to much for me.

Not that anyone's looking at this topic anymore, but a black 04 mercury marauder would be pretty sick for a high SQ style car. Keeps the sports car power but is different than most anything seen these days...

Or a SVT Focus. Those little basturds are sweeeeeet in their own way.

I think any new Ford would be SWEEEEEEEET, but I'm bias, if nobody hasn't noticed. Even though I really do think Ford has really improved on A LOT of their cars. I use to only like a few of them. Now, there is only a few I don't like.

I would have to say the new VW GTI is looking damn sexy and has a pretty big cargo area for a couple 10's or more, and i think it would sound so amazing in that little hatchback! oh jay you gotta swap me cars cuz i know youve got one of thems hahaha....so jealous!!