Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

1 Mag 12 does a 150.8 dB!

Hey all, Scott Stoner just called me and gave me the news that with one of Clarke's 12" Magnum's in his vehicle with 1200 watts he posted a 150.8 on a new Termpro mic at a competition over in California. WOO HOO!!! :slayer:

LOUD!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I soooooo wanted to be there for it....DAMNIT!!!

Scottie said she had more to offer too...could be lookin at 151.X

OHHHHHHHHHH how I can't wait till the 15's get dropped into my car......

I was going to let him borrow mine... Didn't talk to him towards the end of the week and just figured he got something else... Floodo told me he got yours Clarke... Its funny he told me, yeah, a mag? I'll probably get around 150 with it LOL.....too bad I couldn't make the trip

I was going to let him borrow mine... Didn't talk to him towards the end of the week and just figured he got something else... Floodo told me he got yours Clarke... Its funny he told me, yeah, a mag? I'll probably get around 150 with it LOL.....too bad I couldn't make the trip

Yeah..he told me he might be borrowing yours...but Steve was already headed up there so I just let him bum one off me...I should have given him the other one too...see what he would have pulled with 2...not to mention....also losening the suspension up a bit..they are STILL tight..

wow.....very very impressive.

but of course you all do know that the thing won't get low at all.

hmmm:)

Josh

ps: mine get's plenty loud for 1 12...doesn't it Nick? ;)

[F-bodies are the jam for subs. /QUOTE]

Good to hear cuz I know one that will be sporting a MAG 15 and a little itty bitty MMATS for power. It's real tiny though.

Bigger George, you have a Mazda 6??

No, that is the car i want to get. But i need to get a higher paying job first :(

ahhh....just checking. I just got one in October....got excited when I saw it on your sig. :)

And no, Clarke, it's not getting a 15 in it. :):)

Josh

ahhh....just checking. I just got one in October....got excited when I saw it on your sig. :)

And no, Clarke, it's not getting a 15 in it. :):)

Josh

did you get one with a V6? I was planning to do one w/ that and the sports package.

I am not sure whether to get a magnum, though it's one of my choices after putting one in my bro's gf's toyota avalon :slayer:

Yes i feel i can make that sub go louder easly. Only problem is i normally run brahma's. My wall is set up for 2 15" with 300sq" of port. I only had one amp this weekend so i grabed the mag up. made two plates for my wall to cover the 15" holes and drop in 1 mag 12. Still had 300sq of port :slayer: Normally this is way to big and it is. I also run a 12 cube box. needless to say i was peaking high 50's low 60's. Just wouldnt peak high. As I have said before If I was in the market to join with a diff company i would deffinatly join with nick. If i drop my box size down to around 7 cubes and maybe only 125sq of port and drop 2500 rms to it i think i can bust out a 155+

Scott SToner

<----------- newbie hahaha

when dave edwards comes back you guys should talk, lol well we should have a brahma pow wow on here, haha, I think we have atleast 5 members running them daily

when dave edwards comes back you guys should talk, lol well we should have a brahma pow wow on here, haha, I think we have atleast 5 members running them daily

Yes where is dave aka orionX. I know him from Team AMP. I seen his avatar last night and thats my brahma 10" wanging away :)

bigger george:

Yeah, I have a '03 v6 w/sport package that's white. :)

And definitely get the Mag...you won't be disappointed...plus it's always nice when someone asks you, "what the hell is that? and it's one 12 !?! that kills my blah blah blah!"

Josh

Yes where is dave aka orionX. I know him from Team AMP. I seen his avatar last night and thats my brahma 10" wanging away :)

dave is the man, he is in the midst of a move and starting a new job, so he is uber busy from what I gather, I hope hes back soon, and he now lives like an hour from me :slayer:

hey how many cubes was his box and tuned to what..if ya know :D

bigger george:

Yeah, I have a '03 v6 w/sport package that's white. :)

And definitely get the Mag...you won't be disappointed...plus it's always nice when someone asks you, "what the hell is that? and it's one 12 !?! that kills my blah blah blah!"

Josh

I want a blue one with sports package :slayer:

I have a hard time deciding since i have heard several amzing subs so far and run a Brhmam currently. i have time to figure it out though