hatersout22

Pictures of my system

im willing to bet the amp is going into protect mode. what is your gain and bass boost set to? acceptable answers should be in the format of 50% or 1 o'clock on the dial

and to repeat what everyone else is saying, your radio should be for your enjoyment. if you continue to blatantly share it with others, they will feel like it is theirs too, and decide to borrow it for the weekend.

. . . . (patiently waits for thread about how his shit got stolen) . . . . .

im willing to bet the amp is going into protect mode. what is your gain and bass boost set to? acceptable answers should be in the format of 50% or 1 o'clock on the dial

and to repeat what everyone else is saying, your radio should be for your enjoyment. if you continue to blatantly share it with others, they will feel like it is theirs too, and decide to borrow it for the weekend.

He stated yesterday in the SSA chat he has bass boost set to 50%, and if he turns it off then it's not loud. :roflmao:

no im using a factory radio.... my radio does not shut off the bass stops hitting for about 3 seconds then it hits... by the way my body is really numb when i get out of the car. Is the bass supposed to be loud in front of the car?

:WTFBubble:

OHH by the way people think i have 4 subs in my car. Its very loud, i blow away everyone in my school lot easily lol.

You must hit like 160 dBs huh?

He stated yesterday in the SSA chat he has bass boost set to 50%, and if he turns it off then it's not loud. :roflmao:

didn't you know bass boost is the only way to achieve :morepower1: ?

:roflmao: