RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

I called twice around 6:15 PST tonight, just got voicemail.. Call me tomorrow evening on your way home. Dave and I have been tied up with meeting after meeting after meeting lately so we have been pretty hard to get ahold of with Kyle gone.. Rob

He said he called you twice on the 20th, the SAME day you asked him to, you didn't answer.

Stop being a dickhead.

Stop being a Dickhead.....Why don't you wait for your shit for a year then see how you act I am trying to be as nice a possible..And BTW he did not call my phone nor is he answering my calls.....So it this does not concern you stay out of it.......

How about this you refund my money over 2,000 and I'll quit being a dick head.

Edited by RHoughton1

Stop being a Dickhead.....Why don't you wait for your shit for a year then see how you act I am trying to be as nice a possible..And BTW he did not call my phone nor is he answering my calls.....So it this does not concern you stay out of it.......

How about this you refund my money over 2,000 and I'll quit being a dick head.

How many alts did your order? :ehh:

And BTW he did not call my phone nor is he answering my calls...

Maybe because you're acting like a dick head?

Not the place to take your gripes! Keep it between yourself and DC :morepower1:.

I have personally seen them do this exact same thing to a friend of mine. Took his money and was always easy to get in touch with, after a week went by, they stopped answering calls from his number, E-Mails from him, everything. So we called from my phone, they answered first ring, once I told them why I called they hung up.

Edit: Took 2 months for my friend to get his money back, and took almost having to drive up there to get it.

This man has spent $2000 on something over a year ago that should have been in his vehicle a few weeks after.

DC Power is a fucking Joke. :suicide-santa:

Hey there are two sides to every storing and your not fully telling yours either OP, so we cant just go off what you say. Hopefully it will get resolved real soon and either party will man up and except responsibility.

Hey there are two sides to every storing and your not fully telling yours either OP, so we cant just go off what you say. Hopefully it will get resolved real soon and either party will man up and except responsibility.

So yoour calling me a liar..whats the whole story yoda I guess you know it all correct your sticking your nose in here.

What am i not telling people

Do you want a copy of the receipt to DC power,,,do you want the recorded phone calls,,,do you want my detailed phone bill.....what do you want.....

good luck getting this handled and please dont come here acting like you are dcs most important/only customer. the more you show off the less help you are going to get --

good luck getting this handled and please dont come here acting like you are dcs most . the more you show off the less help you are going to get --

Im not in here thinking I'm their most important/only customer. All I'm asking for is a damn phone call....after having over 2,000 of my money for a year and a half....

good luck getting this handled and please dont come here acting like you are dcs most . the more you show off the less help you are going to get --

Im not in here thinking I'm their most important/only customer. All I'm asking for is a damn phone call....after having over 2,000 of my money for a year and a half....

Didn't you just say a year earlier? Which is it? A year and a half or a year? Are you sure it's not a week?

quite personally, yes, i would like to see the receipt to confirm the date you ordered

There is no reason to be arguing on here. There is no real reason this thread should have started.

You're both asking for a phone call, both say they haven't received/missed the calls. Have you checked the numbers? make sure each has the correct one? I understand your frustration, but i don't understand what you thought to gain with this topic. Rob has given his reply, did you try doing what he asked?

There is no real reason this thread should have started.

now i would have to respectfully disagree there. This is a DC engineering official online board, right? (I'm honestly not sure) And this is a DC engineering customer service "issue". Granted i think the OP is going the total wrong way about this, but I completely understand his frustration. Whether its DC, the OP, or simply communication errors to blame, i can easily see how the OP would be frustrated. I'm glad threads like this exist. To me, they show one of two things.

1) Negative customer service for a company that is usuallly boasted by the members

2) Positive customer service for the company dealing with people who come into a situation with this attitude to have it being the consumers fault and not the company.

Just my opinon :shrug:

now i would have to respectfully disagree there. This is a DC engineering official online board, right? (I'm honestly not sure) And this is a DC engineering customer service "issue". Granted i think the OP is going the total wrong way about this, but I completely understand his frustration. Whether its DC, the OP, or simply communication errors to blame, i can easily see how the OP would be frustrated. I'm glad threads like this exist. To me, they show one of two things.

1) Negative customer service for a company that is usuallly boasted by the members

2) Positive customer service for the company dealing with people who come into a situation with this attitude to have it being the consumers fault and not the company.

i can agree with you, but how much relevant information is going on here? within the first two or three posts this should have been resolved. he stated he has had trouble contacting them, they replied and gave him a time to call them back, and they tried calling him multiple times. It's lack of communication on both sides as far as i can see. This isn't a very reputable way to get ahold of a company. Obviously they aren't on here much. But that should change for reasons like this if they are keeping a forum here.

ll watch for a reply from someone at DC and proof on waiting for a year and a half for a response. That's just ridiculous.

What have you been doing the time between then and now?

i can agree with you, but how much relevant information is going on here? within the first two or three posts this should have been resolved. he stated he has had trouble contacting them, they replied and gave him a time to call them back, and they tried calling him multiple times. It's lack of communication on both sides as far as i can see. This isn't a very reputable way to get ahold of a company. Obviously they aren't on here much. But that should change for reasons like this if they are keeping a forum here.

ll watch for a reply from someone at DC and proof on waiting for a year and a half for a response. That's just ridiculous.

What have you been doing the time between then and now?

See the post above yours there's my receipt.from paypal for the alts

Here's the problem boys, everyone else, who has nothing at all to do with this, keeps posting shit.

If you're not the OP, or DC, don't reply. Simple as that.

Just FYI, I finally got ahold of Randy.. His alternators are done, have been forever.. I've been waiting on other people to get their sh*t done so I can finish his bracket, he's known this. The problem is I was gone the last 3 weeks, and then we've been so busy that when he calls, I havent been able to answer. When I called him, I had the wrong number.. I haven't been avoiding him, or anyone who calls me, I just spend 9 hours a day on the phone and am damn near impossible to get ahold of most days if I'm not in the office. Yes, he's been waiting a long time, but we're not exactly building him something "normal", we're building him something extremely special, and something he will be extremely happy with, and he will have it soon, I just have to do it a different way. If I had CNC machines in house, it would have been done forever ago, but we dont, not yet anyways, but they ARE coming.. Rob