RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

And you think you have ANY room to comment on this how Austin?? This coming from somebody who bought an alternator second hand, someone who was STILL going to get their alternator fixed free when we are under NO obligation to do so since you were not the original purchaser.. You've been shown nothing but good customer service by us and yet you still want to run your mouth about something you have no business commenting about?I guess have finding someone else to fix your alternator because it sure the hell wont be us. I'll make sure your alternator ships back to you tomorrow..

Lol, really? Wow man, wow. Smh, some people nowadays. The man's without an alt, and he has no room to be irritated? Fuck it, it's not my business, because I'm not a DC customer, and I never will be. Honestly, your attitude is fucked up. I'm glad the OP is getting his situation worked out, and good luck to your business.

He has his alternators, and bracket, do not respond in this thread as it is between the original porter and DC Power.

And you think you have ANY room to comment on this how Austin?? This coming from somebody who bought an alternator second hand, someone who was STILL going to get their alternator fixed free when we are under NO obligation to do so since you were not the original purchaser.. You've been shown nothing but good customer service by us and yet you still want to run your mouth about something you have no business commenting about?I guess have finding someone else to fix your alternator because it sure the hell wont be us. I'll make sure your alternator ships back to you tomorrow..

Lol, really? Wow man, wow. Smh, some people nowadays. The man's without an alt, and he has no room to be irritated? Fuck it, it's not my business, because I'm not a DC customer, and I never will be. Honestly, your attitude is fucked up. I'm glad the OP is getting his situation worked out, and good luck to your business.

He has his alternators, and bracket, do not respond in this thread as it is between the original porter and DC Power.

Please enlighten me with "your" rule.

No where in the forum rules, that I see, does it claim what you do http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/22849-sound-solutions-audio-membership/http://

He has his alternators, and bracket, do not respond in this thread as it is between the original poster and DC Power.

Please enlighten me with "your" rule.

No where in the forum rules, that I see, does it claim what you do http://www.soundsolu...bership/http://

RHoughton1 asked for no one else to respond. Respect his wishes as this is his thread.

That's fine, and I did respect the OP's request. Read the quote... this was not directed towards the OP, but another individual, who was told he was out of luck because he was irritated about his alternator. I'll leave this alone, which I had already done initially. I also CLEARLY stated that I'm glad the OP got his situation worked out. Thank you, that is all.

Rob did you say these are 18v alts. And I did get the Gm bracket along with the alt bracket.and all the alts. Just waiting on the pigtails and pump.

Randy, I've been trying to call you off and on for the last week, give me a call when you get a chance... Rob

Rob I never got a callback from you. I just wanted an update as to where the pigtails for the alts are and the pump. and are these alts 18v ???/?

Rob I have tried calling several times can you let me know the status of the pig tails and pump..and are these 18 v alts....

I'll call you this afternoon... I was on the phone earlier when you called.. Good news though..

Rob I have not received a call yet. I just need to know when you will be shipping the pig tails and are these 18volt alts. i currently have a set of very expensive paper weights. i understand you are busy but this is getting out of hand.

Every time I've tried I just get voicemail, and I haven't had any missed calls from you.. Just give me a call on your way home from work tomorrow or whenever you have a chance, you have my number..

I talked to Rob .He is shipping out the other bracket and pump next week. And they are still trying to figure out the voltage regulators.........

Rob do you have the tracking number for the items we were talking about. I have yet to receive them.

Rob or Kyle do you have the tracking numbers for the other bracket and pump that were shipped last week

Seriously. . . .

Step up guys and get this complete. This is just unacceptable,shitty business. NO MORE EXCUSES, NO MORE STORIES.

So what do i have to do to get the rest of my alternators???????????????????????????????????

I know you told me on the phone you were shipping the bracket and pump.

And you did not know how you were going to wire the alts yet???????????????????????????????????

So now have some expensive paper weights...

And some how I bet this is your suppliers problem right.............................................

Over 2 years is pucking crazy..... I am tired of waiting.......And you have the balls to call me and get pissed because I put this on the net ,and so far that's the only time anything was resolved is when I have called you out ion some form or fashion.

Send the alts back and go to small claims court. There is NO excuse for this at all.

This is really insane.

Send the alts back and go to small claims court. There is NO excuse for this at all.

I can't remember how much this all was but I think it might have been enough for "large" claims court..

What happened to Kyle's post he posted today?

He deleted it.

You mean the post where Kyle said he was going to send me a shipping slip from them so I can send this back for a full refund. Because They do not know how to wire up the alternators to achieve 18v....And the bracket and pump was shipped to some one else so they do not have it to ship to me......

Wow!!! Just finished reading thread on smd (mechman vs dc) and thought this was all taken care of. I can't believe dc is still trying to give this guy ANY excuse. This just isn't right. Good luck buddy!!!! I'm taking my business else where. I'm glad you posted

this. $500 I finally managed to scrape together to get an alt, isn't just laying around

my house. (not that your $2500 is) Sorry bro!! Your build has to be all screwed up. I'll tell you one thing, you a better man then I am. 2yrs and your still expecting your stuff. THIS IS'NT RIGHT !!!!!!