RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

Yea they can sticky this. So people know what to expect..I believe i am very patient. I know things happen all i wanted was an hones update.im sorry i dont want to hear your problem. I am the general manager for aprox 80 tow truck operators.i hear enought excuses all day. I just want info as to where my moneys at. If your not going to be able to assist me monday like you said please let me know.its all about communication and information.

You essentially called me a thief, so Fuck you Randy is all I have to say to that.. Your labels went out today, you don't want to send them back, then do what you gotta do..

***for the record, nobody has done a 3/4/5/6 alternator setup on that engine for that setup, it's not possible to do it with the way everything is mounted to the engine on the stock front end accessory drive.. If it was as easy as you seem to think it is, it would have already been done.. You don't believe me, you go right ahead and do it yourself without changing the entire FEAD to the '96-'00 Vortec. Dominick didn't one up us by doing 6 alts, he had the one luxury we didn't have, he had the GD vehicle.. It's pretty easy to do things when you actually have a vehicle sitting in front of you, it's kind of hard when it's several thousand miles away.. Had we actually had that luxury, I promise it wouldn't have lingered, same goes for your instance...**

Are you kidding me :WTFBubble: You've had this mans money for two years?

Edited by ricksi30

There's nothing the mods nor admin can do. If DC can't fulfill their end, that's on them. The forum staff has no control over any of the businesses here, aside from SSA which Mark and Aaron own.

Im sorry, I should have been more specific.

What I meant is that, as a forum, I doubt you guys want to "host" (in the forum) companies that cant keep up with customer satisfaction or do business the right way.

At least thats how I see it.

Edited by slim142

That has nothing to do with the mods. In fact, this seems to be an isolated incident. Yeah, they have their other issues, but nothing this bad. You have to remember there's always a bad transaction and could be thousands of good ones you never hear about. Unfortunately, DC dropped the ball on this and they continue to just let it roll and roll. So you have a 50-50 chance no matter what you do.

I have no clue how this company is still in business. For years countless customers have been given the run around about their orders. So no this is not an isolated incident.

This thread is why I went with Singer! I understand that this order is way out of the ordinary, but the way DC handled it was the exact opposite of how it should've been handled! You've had this guy's money for like three years and you drop f-bombs on him for being a little impatient. Totally unacceptable!

I personally have nothing but good things to say about DC Power, like TireFryr said

That has nothing to do with the mods. In fact, this seems to be an isolated incident. Yeah, they have their other issues, but nothing this bad. You have to remember there's always a bad transaction and could be thousands of good ones you never hear about. Unfortunately, DC dropped the ball on this and they continue to just let it roll and roll. So you have a 50-50 chance no matter what you do.

I have no clue how this company is still in business. For years countless customers have been given the run around about their orders. So no this is not an isolated incident.

But how many satisfied customers have they had? You never see those guys making threads praising them. It's just human nature.

^I have been satisfied.

I really dislike so many people posting in this thread (including myself), as it doesn't concern us.

This is between the OP and DC Power, forum members coming in here spouting their opinion on what should happen doesn't help anyone.

This thread is public for everyone to see, people can read it and think what they want, but they don't need to state their opinion on the matter.

I think the OP would appreciate it if it stayed between him and DC (and for the public to view).

I had nothing against DC until now.

I just cant deal with the fact that they have been dealing with this guy for 3 years. As a company, that shouldnt have been tolerated and should have been taken care of within a reasonable amount of time. 3 years is not reasonable.

On top of that, this is not the first time. Every now and then I see people asking about their order status or something else and they take weeks to answers and sometimes they just wont bother. I ask other companies in this forum about a personal issue or concern I have when I didnt even buy their products and the latest I get an answer is within a week.

I dont think I want to risk my money on a company where I could end up been the next guy who they get to keep his money for 3 years.

About the satisfied customers, I understand that point of view and I dont need to see the list. I just wonder why is it that there are SO MANY unsatisfied ones.

Edited by slim142

^I have been satisfied.

I really dislike so many people posting in this thread (including myself), as it doesn't concern us.

This is between the OP and DC Power, forum members coming in here spouting their opinion on what should happen doesn't help anyone.

This thread is public for everyone to see, people can read it and think what they want, but they don't need to state their opinion on the matter.

I think the OP would appreciate it if it stayed between him and DC (and for the public to view).

I will pass on to you what numerous moderators have said to me. This is an open forum. Anybody can comment in any thread, period.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and the right to share it.

There's nothing the mods nor admin can do. If DC can't fulfill their end, that's on them. The forum staff has no control over any of the businesses here, aside from SSA which Mark and Aaron own.

We have no control over DC power and their business.

Edited by denim
edit nevermind

I know that, hence why I stated the only one you have control over is your own.

Any luck on getting a check?

I'll send it tomorrow, you'll have it sometime next week... I've had other things that have been a priority... Had we gotten them back sooner than the almost 4 months it took you to send them back, you would have had your refund months ago but now you're all in a fired up hurry about it?? Just throwing that out there.. Also, as puzzling as it is to us all here, the bracket that you said you never got somehow ended up getting sent back to us with the alternators?? Either way, you'll have it next week.. Thanks again..

I know that, hence why I stated the only one you have control over is your own.

Yup, was just making sure people did not have any confusion from our end.

Any luck on getting a check?

I'll send it tomorrow, you'll have it sometime next week... I've had other things that have been a priority... Had we gotten them back sooner than the almost 4 months it took you to send them back, you would have had your refund months ago but now you're all in a fired up hurry about it?? Just throwing that out there.. Also, as puzzling as it is to us all here, the bracket that you said you never got somehow ended up getting sent back to us with the alternators?? Either way, you'll have it next week.. Thanks again..

Rob did you say these are 18v alts. And I did get the Gm bracket along with the alt bracket.and all the alts. Just waiting on the pigtails and pump.

You might need to go back to the post I made Post #773685 where I did say I got the GM Bracket.

And for the time delay your kidding right.your going to complain how long it took me to send them back.And for your FYI I have been living in Louisville hotel for 4 months. So when I got home I boxed up the bracket and had her send it back.

Edited by RHoughton1

Glad to see it resolved finally :drink40:

Sweet JESUS. Finally.

INB4L :dancing: