RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

Honestly...No I don't believe I will get my money back.......But I will send them back when I get into town.

I had my wife return the items today at 10:00am central time zone. With the shipping labels provided.

I have been calling,filling out tickets.But no answers. I would like a call please that's all I'm asking for.

I just experienced the same thing, i did get my refund, but i have heard alot of great things about dc power on another forum, i kinda wonder if my impatience screwed my self outta a great product, either way i didnt like the wait and run around and kyle told me they have trouble getting the parts from the manufacture because the big companies like bosch and such have seniority over dc what is a small company... i feel your frustration man!!! but they will give you a refund if you ask for it. i truly believe they do their best and i can say in my situation i was eager to get my alt so i can run my new gear

Randy, I'm not in the office today. I will get back to you when I'm back (Monday).

Just reminding you to check on a refund check for me..

Randy,

We have HAAS over working on our mill trying to get production up right now because of a mill crash that keeps on breaking all of our tooling. Since I don't have access to the checkbook I can't write you a check. Between our internet being out for the past two days, our phones being connected to the internet and our mill down, it's been one hell of a new week. I'll keep you posted.

I had trouble with a crashing HAAS. It turned out to be my coding. The CAM software would animate a rapid movement in a straight line from point "a" to point "b". In reality when the machine machine would execute a rapid move it would turn both the "x" and "y" servos at max rpm. The tool would travel at a 45 degree linear motion towards point "b" then shut off one servo, completing the move in a straight line motion. It took adjusting setting in my CAM software to get it resolved. Pain in the ass to figure out what was going on though. If you ever need programing help let me know I'd be glad to help. :)

I had trouble with a crashing HAAS. It turned out to be my coding. The CAM software would animate a rapid movement in a straight line from point "a" to point "b". In reality when the machine machine would execute a rapid move it would turn both the "x" and "y" servos at max rpm. The tool would travel at a 45 degree linear motion towards point "b" then shut off one servo, completing the move in a straight line motion. It took adjusting setting in my CAM software to get it resolved. Pain in the ass to figure out what was going on though. If you ever need programing help let me know I'd be glad to help. :)

From what robbie told me the machine actually corrupted all of our programs and HAAS had to come out and reset the whole machine. Ever since then, it's been crashing randomly. Like we will run a part five times in a row and it will be fine for the first 3 runs, then all of a sudden on the 4th one it will crash. All these programs have been flawless until the operating system crashed and corrupted and we reloaded the mill. See pic:

Photo%20Oct%2011%2C%201%2002%2016%20PM%20%28HDR%29.jpg

sucks... but, I'm losing the connection between his repair.... I guess this was taking away from time in the office? :peepwall:

From what robbie told me the machine actually corrupted all of our programs and HAAS had to come out and reset the whole machine. Ever since then, it's been crashing randomly. Like we will run a part five times in a row and it will be fine for the first 3 runs, then all of a sudden on the 4th one it will crash. All these programs have been flawless until the operating system crashed and corrupted and we reloaded the mill. See pic:

Photo%20Oct%2011%2C%201%2002%2016%20PM%20%28HDR%29.jpg

Ouch. Hope you guys are back online safely, crashing tools and scraping parts hurts. Good luck.

Randy,

We have HAAS over working on our mill trying to get production up right now because of a mill crash that keeps on breaking all of our tooling. Since I don't have access to the checkbook I can't write you a check. Between our internet being out for the past two days, our phones being connected to the internet and our mill down, it's been one hell of a new week. I'll keep you posted.

Um, WTF. Really? Write his ass a check. Stop bullshitting.

If you think I have access to the company checkbook you're very misinformed. I simply work for DC Power I am NOT an owner of this company. There is no bullshit coming out of my mouth.

After reading this, I think I will stay away from DC.

To today, I cannot believe it took a whole year for this guy. I would have been really pissed.

And still no money back... wow...

How about over two years i payed for it in 2009

You have better patience than I do.

Hope this all gets resolved for you soon man.

How about over two years i payed for it in 2009

I would have lost my mind by now. Really sorry to hear that tho.

I know most companies in here (Fi, SSA, AA, Sundown) would have never done that to you.

This is a moment in which I wonder what would the mod/admins of this forum do about situations like this. I must say this is NOT the first time I hear that people cant get in contact with DC.

Knowing how an alternator for my car would cost over $500, I would think twice before making that first step after finding about this.

There's nothing the mods nor admin can do. If DC can't fulfill their end, that's on them. The forum staff has no control over any of the businesses here, aside from SSA which Mark and Aaron own.