RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

Twittered the link.

Ok that is fucking intense............Glad to see some results.

J

i have a funny taste in my mouth.

I can't stop staring at it

Do you have a shipping date??? And that looks impressive...I'm ready to put them in... Looks like there will be room on the passenger side as well :ehh:

Rob called me 2/16/11 and advised me "He was shipping the alts and bracket tomorrow"......

and here we are, nearly a month later and they still have not shipped? What a shock! I guess that big investment in bringing alot of processes in house hasn't changed things much. That's too bad cause if the customer service could ever catch up to the product quality they'd have a really good thing going on over there.

They'll be shipping this week before I leave to go to UT... Unfortunately we had to do a quick shop remodel the last couple weeks, and I was gone for a week. I just have to get Dave to double check the bracket and make sure everything is golden and I will finish the alts which I just need a couple spare hours to do.. I'm sorry, this last delay has been my bad with me being gone and trying to catch back up.. Unfortunately, we've just been absolutely hammered busy and I still cant get suppliers to get off their ASS and get us parts in a timely manner.. 2 more weeks and we'll have machines thankfully...

another chapter in the shipping saga 2+ years

Yeah, well they're shipping today so consider the saga over and done with....

:drink40::bananaDance::wacky::partybanana:

Awesome, hoping the OP does a build log here, really want to see what he has planned with this much power. :D

Now that your done with this and aren't busy anymore Robbie, how about you make a case to fit my v40 :P

(sarcasm)

Awesome, hoping the OP does a build log here, really want to see what he has planned with this much power. :D

Now that your done with this and aren't busy anymore Robbie, how about you make a case to fit my v40 :P

(sarcasm)

I believe the guys at DC are waiting on a cnc machine to start making their own casings.

(sarcasm)

I believe the guys at DC are waiting on a cnc machine to start making their own casings.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but that doesn't mean I can't give Robbie a hard time :fing34:

The FedEx® Tracking Numbers are 931850315008663, 931850315008670, 931850315008687, 931850315008694, 931850315008700

The alternators are leaving FOR SURE today. We're waiting on the pulleys for the bracket. But I will post pics of the alts as well shortly. :)

$5 says they don't fit right......

Your on!

Alts are shipped but will the bracket make it by october alts are paper weights if you cant mount them

Well i guess if we didnt clean all of GM out of the idler pulleys we use for these we would have shipped it too.. Either way we will ship it Monday or tuesday when he pulleys show up. With 20 possible holes they could go in, it's best we install the idlers before we ship the bracket.. And thanks for the votes of confidence.. ;)

Unfortunitely you are probably right. My alt that Robbie told me would 100% without a doubt fit didnt.

We should be taking bets on when DC Power will be going out of business due to horrible customer service and a faulty expensive product. My bet is 6-10 months.