RHoughton1

Can someone from DC Power Contact ME!!!!

I think this is funny. Lots of this in this thread and a lot of excuses. But i just want to point out, one piece, of what happened in this thread. Actually, with the continually poor customer service DC power gives.

DCRecipt.png

I want to show this so that we see exactly when he ordered it. I don't believe that DC power told him he would need to wait 2 years+ for his alts+brackets in the first place. Cool, i am glad they are finally finished after TWO YEARS but i am sure the OP would've appreciated knowing it would take this long.

I talked to Rob e advised me this would be finished by end of February.

Rob I would like you to refund my money This week. .If or when you get my alternators.I will pay for them at that time.

It has went on long enough.I am done with The excuses,,deadlines not being met....

Rob called me 2/16/11 and advised me "He was shipping the alts and bracket tomorrow"......

Oh so tomorrow is...March 20th 2011?

Well i guess if we didnt clean all of GM out of the idler pulleys we use for these we would have shipped it too.. Either way we will ship it Monday or tuesday when he pulleys show up. With 20 possible holes they could go in, it's best we install the idlers before we ship the bracket.. And thanks for the votes of confidence.. ;)

Nope! Tomorrow or AKA the shipping date is now March 21-22nd 2011! Nice!

Lol.

So it's still not even shipped...

Edited by DarkTinman

And you think you have ANY room to comment on this how Austin?? This coming from somebody who bought an alternator second hand, someone who was STILL going to get their alternator fixed free when we are under NO obligation to do so since you were not the original purchaser.. You've been shown nothing but good customer service by us and yet you still want to run your mouth about something you have no business commenting about?I guess have finding someone else to fix your alternator because it sure the hell wont be us. I'll make sure your alternator ships back to you tomorrow..

And you think you have ANY room to comment on this how Austin?? This coming from somebody who bought an alternator second hand, someone who was STILL going to get their alternator fixed free when we are under NO obligation to do so since you were not the original purchaser.. You've been shown nothing but good customer service by us and yet you still want to run your mouth about something you have no business commenting about?I guess have finding someone else to fix your alternator because it sure the hell wont be us. I'll make sure your alternator ships back to you tomorrow..

I haven't gotten back word from anything. I can't even get calls back when i call you guys. Yeah i bought it second hand. After you guys had just fixed it. It wasn't supposed to break again but it did. It's not my fault that i have been out 3 months without a alt because yours broke on me. I haven't been shown good customer service man, i haven't gotten any phone calls back. I have asked for updates and i get none back. I'm not running my mouth, i am just showing the difficulties and the problems in this situation that i semi experience in mine.

I haven't gotten back word from anything. I can't even get calls back when i call you guys. Yeah i bought it second hand. After you guys had just fixed it. It wasn't supposed to break again but it did. It's not my fault that i have been out 3 months without a alt because yours broke on me. I haven't been shown good customer service man, i haven't gotten any phone calls back. I have asked for updates and i get none back. I'm not running my mouth, i am just showing the difficulties and the problems in this situation that i semi experience in mine.

Thank you, x3, for the update

Again, BS bro... You got your update.. Have fun finding someone to make you a housing for that alternator...

Not that your earlier post was the entire deciding factor, just the icing on the cake, the other 95% of it was the attitude you gave MY employees prior to that on the phone. Let me give you a tip, you want a favor, treat the people giving you the favor nicely and don't be a d*ck on the phone..

Thank you, x3, for the update

Again, BS bro... You got your update.. Have fun finding someone to make you a housing for that alternator...

Not that your earlier post was the entire deciding factor, just the icing on the cake, the other 95% of it was the attitude you gave MY employees prior to that on the phone. Let me give you a tip, you want a favor, treat the people giving you the favor nicely and don't be a d*ck on the phone..

Honestly man, that's really dirty. You won't even answer my phone calls or respond to my voicemails. Like i said in the other thread, i am sorry that i have been upset because i can barely get to work and pay my bills because of an alternator problem that isn't my fault. I don't even make that much money and when i have to call in work because i can't get a ride, i lose even more money for bills. I even had to get my parents to help me out because it's so bad. I was told 2 months ago the problem would be fixed and now you are just throwing me out and telling me good luck? Really man?

Again, i am SORRY that things for me have been horrific. I understand that things for your company haven't been going very well or been able to keep up with people. But my well being, my anything is at stake just for this alternator i should've had fixed awhile ago man. When i don't get an answer after leaving multipule voicemails on everyone that works at DC power, it's pretty upsetting. And when i am told from Kyle that my alternator will be taken care of and then i talk to Steve and he tells me that i am shit out of luck? Wouldn't you be pretty upset too? Seeing that it's my DAILY DRIVER?? I didn't expect that your companies alternator would snap on me at all, but it did. I know that i am the second hand owner but the first hand owner was promised, from kyle, that if there were alternator problems that were out of my control, that they would be fixed. And now it's just whatever.

I honestly am sorry that you think i am a total arseho, but maybe you should see what i have been through and trying to deal with. Maybe you would understand why maybe i have been upset. But i mean really? Your really willing to discard any chance of me getting my car up and running again, just to stick it to me? Just to put my money that i spent down the drain? Really man?

EDIT: I understand your upset, but i am honestly asking that you just help me out here and i won't say another word about your company. Even if someone asks me, i will say that they should just call in. I rather not beg but if that's honestly what it's going to take for you to even think about helping me out through this hard time, at this point, i would do almost anything just to be able to get my life straight again...

Edited by DarkTinman

just by a stock alt for the time being and don't bump till DC comes through.

I don't have any money to buy another alt. I honestly barely can pay my bills.

Go to a pull a part yard bro. They all over AZ. Shouldnt be over 20 bones. I know $$$ is tight but skimping in one area to ensure you can get to work is well worth it.

J

Then sell your system or something else. Do what you have to. I bet you have a cell phone. . . Get rid of it, buy an alt a drive to work.

Go to a pull a part yard bro. They all over AZ. Shouldnt be over 20 bones. I know $$$ is tight but skimping in one area to ensure you can get to work is well worth it.J

Hopefully, i will make some calls today after school and see if i can't get something...

Then sell your system or something else. Do what you have to. I bet you have a cell phone. . . Get rid of it, buy an alt a drive to work.

I have been selling stuff. Almost everything. Been selling my system, i needed to keep my cell phone for work so my parents picked up that bill.

I just wish DC power would help me because in all honesty, it's not my fault the alternator broke. If it was i would understand but it was a manufacturing flaw. The only reason i didn't get my alternator fixed 3 months ago because i was promised the first month the casting would come in, then told they were coming in after that month and to wait just a bit longer, then after a month of that tried to get a hold of people for some what of a month and here we are, me almost broke selling everything i have just to work.

Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Yeah i know. I just felt bad for the OP and i have been going through a similar situation.

When a business sells a product it is expected for the product to work as intended and for there to be a minimal amount of support. That is basic business ethics in my opinion as the customer. Customers are not always friendly or patient, they should be to an extent. Who wants to do business with a chitty vendor or customer, nobody. Businesses fail due to a chitty product and/or poor cs, not because the customer is wrong.

Yeah i know. I just felt bad for the OP and i have been going through a similar situation.

Move on bro. Whining about it isn't helping ;) Do what you have to do to get your car running and share your bad experience with whomever you can, word of mouth is powerful theses days ;)

Seeing how Rob's cutting you off you might as well get that stock alt now personally three months of dangling my job because of transportation issues is a no no. I hate for this next line to come off bad but If you really had looked at DC for a minute you would see that they have been behind a bit for awhile. (my opinion) Why would you expect different for you? Things like this are what forum boners shine on but regardless of who's nuts I swing on at the end of the day I read up on things talked to companies saw how long it to to get replies and answer phone calls and made up my own mind on where to throw my money at. I'm sure there will be a time things get ironed out and delays will be rare but they are part of every business and if things don't move enough for my hard earned pennies hell a month is to long. You now you felt shit stretching thin for you a long time ago, you could have and from the sound of it have to now look for other options unless Rob is only scaring you into place.

In the end it's your time ticking away I don't understand why people do this to themselves. Good luck.

$5 says they don't fit right......

Unfortunitely you are probably right. My alt that Robbie told me would 100% without a doubt fit didnt.

We should be taking bets on when DC Power will be going out of business due to horrible customer service and a faulty expensive product. My bet is 6-10 months.

x's 2...

Now that's excellent customer service!

if each package contains a full refund for the price of it's contents, at least. One can dream, right?

By request of the OP, let's please leave this topic active until he has his ordered product in hand and all is well.

I received my alts,and bracket. But I am missing the pig tails and instructions to wire the alts......Also are all the alts set to 18v.

I received my alts,and bracket. But I am missing the pig tails and instructions to wire the alts......Also are all the alts set to 18v.

:(

win lets reopen the final chapter in this sad book shall we call it suprise things are still f up

Edited by DSKtim

Either the bracket or PS pump got backordered from GM which is why he doesn't have it yet.. The rest of it I told Randy the last time I talked to him would take me a few weeks to get to him... Some things no matter how fast I personally want them done can get done any faster than other people allow, I wish you guys understood that instead of thinking that we're just dicking him around...

Lol, really? Wow man, wow. Smh, some people nowadays. The man's without an alt, and he has no room to be irritated? Fuck it, it's not my business, because I'm not a DC customer, and I never will be. Honestly, your attitude is fucked up. I'm glad the OP is getting his situation worked out, and good luck to your business.

Lol, really? Wow man, wow. Smh, some people nowadays. The man's without an alt, and he has no room to be irritated? Fuck it, it's not my business, because I'm not a DC customer, and I never will be. Honestly, your attitude is fucked up. I'm glad the OP is getting his situation worked out, and good luck to your business.

I'm guessing you didn't see in the other thread that I told him that I would still fix it..

If this thread does not Concern you please stay out of it...Thanks....

This thread is not to bash any one,or start a witch hunt.I just want to get what I ordered.and then lock this thread.

I have to admit. I am extremely Impressed with the alts and bracket.Pictures do not do them justice.And I know that everyone hears that a lot but you will have to see them in person to believe.