getbent

sefugi schools grasshoper

Im sefugis addopted son so what do you guys think about anouther fathe / son build by the master Gi  

68 members have voted

1. 1. who wants to see this build happen

Time to start laying plans for the old work trucks interior, gettin some new buckets soon!!! then custom center console time !

:drink40: on the new bucket seats!! Who you gonna get to build that center console??

Hmm, I wonder who that will be. :ehh:

Time to start laying plans for the old work trucks interior, gettin some new buckets soon!!! then custom center console time !

:drink40: on the new bucket seats!! Who you gonna get to build that center console??

Hmm, I wonder who that will be. :ehh:

:ughdunno:

Bring the truck up here to PA and I will build the center console.....and drive it :P

Lol my lady keeps me out of the garage now as it is ;)

Bring the truck up here to PA and I will build the center console.....and drive it :P

Lol my lady keeps me out of the garage now as it is ;)

My wife hasn't been the happiest over the last few evenings with us working on the Tahoe! :lol2:

I thought hell had froze over for a minute when I saw this at the top, but yup all is right in the universe and Grasshoppa truck has no audio.

LOL.

I thought hell had froze over for a minute when I saw this at the top, but yup all is right in the universe and Grasshoppa truck has no audio.

LOL.

Now that he has worked the interior of the Tahoe I think he is getting the itch back for his truck and with doing his wife's audio I think that has him motivated as well.

Thanks!

WOW Really nice work..!!!

MR2

WOW Really nice work..!!!

MR2

:thanx:

anything happening any time soon? loved the build but can't wait to see what you do interior wise

anything happening any time soon? loved the build but can't wait to see what you do interior wise

Havn't talked to Getbent in a few weeks, I do know the winter season is the slow time for him for $. He has made a few changes to the fuel system and has already wacked the first transmission. Hopefully the new year will bring some updates.

good good, just thought i'd stir the pot a little bit. Love your builds and this truck looked/looks very promising.

good good, just thought i'd stir the pot a little bit. Love your builds and this truck looked/looks very promising.

Thanks for asking. I am interested in what he will have in mind to do as well, and yes I think he has a strong base to build on.