getbent

sefugi schools grasshoper

Im sefugis addopted son so what do you guys think about anouther fathe / son build by the master Gi  

68 members have voted

1. 1. who wants to see this build happen

I take full credit for the name SefuGi.... LOL who would have ever thought that name would stick to you like glue since 1993 go figure.

Looking good Mike give me a yell when you get ready to set the RAT in and ill come give you a hand. wont be the first time me and Sefu double teamed a motor swap.

Mike

I take full credit for the name SefuGi.... LOL who would have ever thought that name would stick to you like glue since 1993 go figure.

Looking good Mike give me a yell when you get ready to set the RAT in and ill come give you a hand. wont be the first time me and Sefu double teamed a motor swap.

Mike

:WELCOME: Really glad to see you here!!!! This guy is my nephew, but really he is more like my brother. We have been through thick and thin. Come get in on this build and we can make it happen!!

Yep the name has stuck for a long time!!!! :lol2:

I take full credit for the name SefuGi.... LOL who would have ever thought that name would stick to you like glue since 1993 go figure.Looking good Mike give me a yell when you get ready to set the RAT in and ill come give you a hand. wont be the first time me and Sefu double teamed a motor swap.Mike

I take full credit for the name SefuGi.... LOL who would have ever thought that name would stick to you like glue since 1993 go figure.Looking good Mike give me a yell when you get ready to set the RAT in and ill come give you a hand. wont be the first time me and Sefu double teamed a motor swap.Mike
:WELCOME: Really glad to see you here!!!! This guy is my nephew, but really he is more like my brother. We have been through thick and thin. Come get in on this build and we can make it happen!!Yep the name has stuck for a long time!!!! :lol2:

looks like we can change the title to "family build", were cousins through marriage

looks like we can change the title to "family build", were cousins through marriage

Wait! You married your cousin? :ughdunno:

LOL.......sorry bro had to do it.

Wait! You married your cousin? :ughdunno:

LOL.......sorry bro had to do it.

we are pretty deap in the south crazier things have happened

today was engine bay detailing , alll day long, still got some more to do hopefully I will get it tidied up tommorow,

today was engine bay detailing , alll day long, still got some more to do hopefully I will get it tidied up tommorow,

:woot:

firewall cleaned up real nice no need to paint

pa060436.jpg

By grasshoper at 2010-10-07

After hours of degreasing and scrubing the frame is primed and painted

pa060437.jpg

Time for a ceremony the engine and tranny become one, notice the tranny support now thats what I call an upload

pa060438x.jpg

engine going in unfortunatly the motor mount dont fit, motor off by an inch and a smidge :suicide-santa: new ones ordered be here {hopfully tommorow} hopefully motor is seated tommorow and headers fit, more pics to come

pa060440.jpg

one more of the motor in not the best pic but hopefully better ones soon,

pa060441.jpg

plans for the interior not to far away thinking along these lines with a center console from front to back, and dont forget for all your custom needs SEFUGIS HOUSE OF CUSTOMS

picture2091.jpg

This truck is going to come out nice once you guys are done.

picture2091.jpg

I'm diggin' the seat and center console idea. :fing34:

Nice work on the engine bay overhaul looks clean. I was knee deep in my eclipse today pulling the front back down.........

Nice work on the engine bay overhaul looks clean. I was knee deep in my eclipse today pulling the front back down.........

:lame::ThatWasGay::dammit::Doh::loser::crap::wrongforum::okasshat::boo::shtf::suicide-santa::wackit3:

The motor is mounted!! Sefugi and I got the correct motor mount and they fit perfectly, the motor is sitting on all new energy suspension mounts,

pa080288.jpg

By grasshoper at 2010-10-10

then the headers got mounted 2" primaries hooker super comps ceramic coated lots of fighting to get these to fit but they do

pa080301.jpg

pa080298.jpg

heres some of the fitment issues with the headers first passenger side firewall heat shield and body pinch weld

pa080293.jpg

pa080292.jpg

pa080296.jpg

steering shaft clearance problems, no problem hand me that big fu#$%ng hammer!!

pa080287.jpg

Edited by getbent

The steering shaft should work now, hated to beat up these headers , its just how it is.

pa100345.jpg

Had to trim back the slip sleeve on the shaft, and round down the inner shaft with a grinder

pa100344.jpg

Just for some info, these headers may not look like it in the photos, but they are massive, the instuctions for the headers from hooker matched exactly as to what we had to mod on the passenger side, but when it came to the drivers side and the steering shaft they gave no mention to any mods being needed. Guess they didn't see a need to steer the vehicle they built the headers for.

Props to getbent for the time spent making sure he had the clearance needed for the headers! :fing34:

Everything is Lookin' SUPER clean guys!!! To bad you had to use the BFH on that poor header, but looks like you got er' dun. :woot:

Is anyone else smelling another pinned build log?

serfugi, you have a packet on the way to you sir. ;)

Maybe!

Thank you! And we are working on a list of items for you sir. :drink40:

Maybe!

Thank you! And we are working on a list of items for you sir. :drink40:

:woot:

The grasshopper has been sent on a mission for tomorrow. Should have some updates on his progress coming soon.

When you can snatch the lug nuts from my hand... it will be time for you to leave. (best Kung fu voice)

When you can snatch the lug nuts from my hand... it will be time for you to leave. (best Kung fu voice)

best Kung fu voice & 3 seconds after his lips move...