What happens if you listen to your subs when your car is off? Will my battery die?

No, they will last for ever. Who needs alternators anyways?

im being serious... Answer the question

you fail on so many levels...

With the vehicle off, your batteries are not being charged.

With the vehicle off and playing your system, your draining power from your battery(s), but how much depends on how many battery(s) you have and what your current draw is from your setup.

Do you have a lcd voltage meter in your dash? You can watch your voltage and see how much its dropping and it's resting voltage when you turn down your music.

I have a feeling your going to be stranded with a burnt VC pretty soon...

Dude, I fucking told you. Make ONE list of all the stupid questions you have and I'll answer them.

Does a bear shit in the woods and whipe his ass with a rabbit? -Tupac

lol

Dude, I fucking told you. Make ONE list of all the stupid questions you have and I'll answer them.

LMAO

WOW you guys are pathetic.. Im new to car audio dumbasses what fucken part of that do you guys not understand. Its not like i no everything about car audio fags

WOW you guys are pathetic.. Im new to car audio dumbasses what fucken part of that do you guys not understand. Its not like i no everything about car audio fags

your fucking up fast little boy.

LOL being on little hard on OP.... peepwall.gif

if you only knew the whole thing. Hey OP all it takes to find ALOT of these answers is alittle reading. Just search around SSA...instead of us spoon feeding this to you, you can provide yourself the answer and in return learn more.

OP: Remember it takes power to make power, when the vehicle is running the majority of the power comes from the alternator, when it is off the alternator is not making power so it comes from the battery.

if you only knew the whole thing. Hey OP all it takes to find ALOT of these answers is alittle reading. Just search around SSA...instead of us spoon feeding this to you, you can provide yourself the answer and in return learn more.

Not gonna ask about that.... Hows the new setup going for ya?

Well, with questions like "If i lower my seat will the rattle stop" and "how can I make it louder outside the car" and also this thread. Your posting questions my 12 year old brother knows and stuff he knows is stupid to even ask.

Everyone, including OP agreed to the terms and conditions when signing up here. Of those terms it's not allowed to post topics like this, or many (all?) of their other topics.

My setup is great. Im thinking of ordering another bl 12 and a sundown 1200d. Ill have mark build me an enclosure. Since im going to be running 3000 watts rms, im going to get a 250ho alternator and just 2 batteries, thinking kenetic. What do you guys think?

My setup is great. Im thinking of ordering another bl 12 and a sundown 1200d. Ill have mark build me an enclosure. Since im going to be running 3000 watts rms, im going to get a 250ho alternator and just 2 batteries, thinking kenetic. What do you guys think?

Sounds great :drink40:

That's 2,400rms.

I think, you should do as I asked. And just make me list man, it would save everyone so much time.