bassahaulic

FI AUDIO baby!'s Official Question Thread

Hello you all. Just an update on my box. I have a buddy of mine building me the box to the dimensions on the FI forum out of 1" MDF carpeted. Will update when all done. :popcorn::fing34::fing34::fing34:

ok well first question, is my system supposed to be very loud on the outside of the car? just a yes or no question

ok well first question, is my system supposed to be very loud on the outside of the car? just a yes or no question

A car audio system CAN be very loud outside of the car its in.. also, it can be very quite from outside of the car its in.

YES.

and

ON.

Low frequencys can be loud outside the car but higher frequencys won't be. Unless you have the windows down.

IF a soundwave is shorter than the thickness of the object its trying to pass through, then the object will absorb the soundwave.

A hint: low frequency soundwaves are long and get shorter the higher the frequency gets.

i cant believe a 10w7 is louder than me on the outside of the car, but mines alot louder on the inside

i cant believe a 10w7 is louder than me on the outside of the car, but mines alot louder on the inside

?????????

Can you be any more vague?

??????????

i have a freaken fi bl 12 fully loaded with a sundown sae 1200d. custom built box 0 guage wire.. etc.. its loud as hell on the inside but the outside, not all that. my friend has a 10w7 only 750watts rms and it is alot louder on the outside why? is it because of the cars

i have a freaken fi bl 12 fully loaded with a sundown sae 1200d. custom built box 0 guage wire.. etc.. its loud as hell on the inside but the outside, not all that. my friend has a 10w7 only 750watts rms and it is alot louder on the outside why? is it because of the cars

You are dumb. Period end of story.

Your not competing in any drive by event, you simply want people to know your shit is loud and impress them. Well no one cares.

You should just mount your driver on the outside of your vehicle and then it'll be louder OUTSIDE then INSIDE.

:dancing:

noob.

You you enjoy listening to your music outside your car? How bout you mount a bunch or marine speakers in your body panels, then you will be loud outside the car.

Are you TRYING to be loud outside? There is absolutely no reason for that if you are. You put this stereo in your car for YOUR listening preferences, not the driver next to you. It is install dependent and in this case the car could play a large role. But again, i would be (and you should be too!) happier with the quieter system from the outside, and make fun of my friend trying bragging about how loud his is outside.

You wont get any help if all you are trying to be is a public nuisance.

It's not the subs fault at all. I'd take a BL over a w7 even if the BL was 100$ and the JL was free. Like people were saying, why do you care if it's loud on the outside? I mean who gives a flying fuck. If people cared about the outside then they would have subs and crap mounted on the outside of the car. All you hear on the outside anyway is just a bunch of rattle. Plus, you probably just want it loud on the outside so you can piss off the guy next to you and you and your little tike friends will just have a little giggle orgy.

YES!!!! I LOVE THIS IDEA FOR HIM 2 HAVE HIS OWN THREAD!!!! Now everyone know's what I had to deal with before i changed my number :suicide-santa:

i love ssa!!! :roflmao:

I'm still surprised you haven't been robbed yet. :suicide-santa:

If only he was closer? :P

I now understand why he has his own thread. I will sticky this so when I need a good laugh I'll know where to go. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

WOW im so stupid. I had my sub faciing my license plate. It was rattling my whole car and it sounded like shit on the outside. I did a few adjustments. The sub now faces the back seats. The amp is tuned correctley , and now for some reason its a crisp, clear sound. Forget what i said about w7's FI shits on them. Now my system is loud on the outside!!! It sounds great in the inside. I was thinking of gettiing another bl 12 with a sundown amp. How would you link two amps together. Is it some sort of converter?

ok buddy well first of all im not mad at you guys lmfaoo. Ive just been busy with school thats all

ok i know how to build a ported enclosure and tune amps now.. Only problem im thinking of getting another bl12 and a sundown sae 1200d. How would you strap the two amps together. Is it a convert? to conect two amps together?

ok i know how to build a ported enclosure and tune amps now.. Only problem im thinking of getting another bl12 and a sundown sae 1200d. How would you strap the two amps together. Is it a convert? to conect two amps together?

Read This!

lol i already did that it dident help. Just tell me what i need to strap 2 amps together? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

lol i already did that it dident help. Just tell me what i need to strap 2 amps together? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...

The instruction manual, and some electrical aptitude....