bassahaulic

FI AUDIO baby!'s Official Question Thread

Yea, I just read that link.

Everything I thought I knew was a lie..

:suicide-santa:

Edited by Nick_W

Why the rush, you dont even have the other amp or sub. are you just going to pretend?

Why the rush, you dont even have the other amp or sub. are you just going to pretend?

Pretending. If I only thought of that before. I'd be a rich man and have the loudest, best sound vehicle on the planet.

Is it ok if I sue you Sir-Lancelot?

Do you know how much money you'd have saved me if you'd have told me this a long time ago!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FI AUDIO baby > If you don't understand the answers/links that cheese20323 gave you, you shouldn't be strapping amps.

You've got allot more "figuring" to do!!

P.S. Is your "Flux Capacitor" wired strait polarity or reverse polarity. You might want to check it with a "Scatefroopinipulator", just make sure it's fully charged when you do.

Edited by cobra93

ok i know how to build a ported enclosure and tune amps now.. Only problem im thinking of getting another bl12 and a sundown sae 1200d. How would you strap the two amps together. Is it a convert? to conect two amps together?

Still using bass boost?

Also, those amps aren't bridgeable.You'll either have to run a second one separate to another driver or upgrade amps. If you go the latter route you'll have to upgrade your electrical more also.

Keep posting. This thread is here for you! And for our lulz.

oh by the way Mr. Bojangles that wasent bass boost. It was the gain i was talking about, i just get those two confused for some reason. Yea the bass boost is on 0 i dont want my sub clipping. And i already ordered another 12bl and a sundpwn sax 1200d. I have to get an irragi 250amp alternator and about 3xs batteries. I also ordered 50feet of 0gauge wire and terminals. :morepower1:

oh by the way Mr. Bojangles that wasent bass boost. It was the gain i was talking about, i just get those two confused for some reason. Yea the bass boost is on 0 i dont want my sub clipping. And i already ordered another 12bl and a sundpwn sax 1200d. I have to get an irragi 250amp alternator and about 3xs batteries. I also ordered 50feet of 0gauge wire and terminals. :morepower1:

Iraggi is down go for DC power....and just get a SAZ 2000D

Iraggi is down go for DC power....and just get a SAZ 2000D

This.

Now, if you really want to be freakin loud on the outside get a few 3 farad capacitors. They really help. Best thing you can ever buy for your system.

Now, if you really want to be freakin loud on the outside get a few 3 farad capacitors. They really help. Best thing you can ever buy for your system.

how about we keep only the truth in this thread? we are trying to help him arent we?

as far as strapping, you dont have to strap the amps. you can build a box that has the woofers/ports separated and have no worries. that way even if you blow one, you can still play the other.

or they can still share a chamber and you can match the gains. a little less perfect of a situation but definitely doable.

or you could sell the 1200, and buy a bigger amp. ohm load depending.

Wow. Please tell me your like 14 years old or something because if you were any older, you shouldn't be allowed near plastic bags.

Wow. Please tell me your like 14 years old or something because if you were any older, you shouldn't be allowed near plastic bags.

I'm 15..... :eek5wavey:

This has spiraled in a downward pattern. Name calling and public defamation is not allowed or encouraged on SSA.

If you want to do that shit somewhere, Car Audio.com could always use more assholes. Here, you act like gentlemen/women.

/thread.