Infinitelybaffled

Who wants NS V.2 18 vids?

Here you guys go...Loud as hell! Moves some serious airrrr

Another one....Look at that b-pillar!

Also I FAIL at camera taking because I had to use my i-pod and in order for it not to be in landscape i have to hold it VERY awkwardly...

Jake, expect to hear from me in the near future about some certain things....

Hey thanks guys! The only problem is that I didn't take any pictures during the build and the sub is impossible to see unless I look through the hole I cut in the armrest lol. Also, my install in NOT AT ALL the prettiest of installs (Like total nig rigging of sealing off the trunk, I used towels and jammed them in the open area haha!) but if you guys would like I can definitely post pictures. I must say it is loud as hell to the ear though...It probably won't meter too well considering its tuned in the 28-30 hz range and it SLAMS the lows....WAYYYY more than any other sundown sub I have used... Not bad for a 17 year old if you ask me.

Bring on the pics!!! :drink40:

lol looks like your sun roof is getting raped lol

and what is a 17year old doing with a caddy?

and I wonder how your electrical is hold up??

other then that nice video keep them up and please do take a pic or 2 that way you have something to reference your next build off of. like how bad it was and how much better it is now! know what i mean!

lol looks like your sun roof is getting raped lol

and what is a 17year old doing with a caddy?

and I wonder how your electrical is hold up??

other then that nice video keep them up and please do take a pic or 2 that way you have something to reference your next build off of. like how bad it was and how much better it is now! know what i mean!

Haha im actually 18 now but I was 17 when I made this build and it was far from my first build and as for the caddy, one day I was in a Harris-Teeter parking lot and I saw the car for sale and I really like it for some reason....it TOTALLY rapes my wallet in gas though... and it has about 12 cubes available in the trunk :peepwall: ... My electrical is holding up decently I have a stinger SPV 70 in the back as well as a bettery in the front and I try to not let voltage dip below 12.7 I also have something like a stock 150 amp alternator so that helps alot... And ya I guess tomorrow I will take a bunch of pics so I can atleast use it as a reference build for when I can afford tools and not have the guys at lowes make SHITTY ass cuts...LOL

That's some nasty trunk rattle. Other then that looking pretty sweet. Get a video of the driver playing :)

That's some nasty trunk rattle. Other then that looking pretty sweet. Get a video of the driver playing :)

Thats not trunk rattle... Its actually my roof making this TERRIBLE noise it is verrry loud and can be heard loud as hell in my car with the music up and the windows down. God its terrible! And, im going to fix it soon but not too soon. That headliner is a bitch to get out!

any idea on sound deadener in the future?

Yessir I need it BAD but Im waiting on something to happen thats a secret for now haha...

Edited by Infinitelybaffled

haha i got to see your caddie when the z.2 was in when i came down from ia, eric got to hear it i was busy talken to jake. glad you like the nsv2 man!

Edited by tyoung515

wow looks like your car is getting liquified! how bout some excursion vids also!

haha i got to see your caddie when the z.2 was in when i came down from ia, eric got to hear it i was busy talken to jake. glad you like the nsv2 man!

Haha yeah man isnt the roof flex MUCH worse in person haha! Glad to see you started up your company!

wow looks like your car is getting liquified! how bout some excursion vids also!

Ha il be posting up ALOT more vids for sure.... Mainly for roof flex before and after a SHITLOAD of dampening. + Il also do a few excursion vids or something like that haha im pretty sure the back seats in my car move more than the sub does...

Your roof hates you

:drink40:

Ohh yes it doess now to demo I just turn it up and sit on the roof to stop the rattling....

Edited by Infinitelybaffled

yep yep, dj wants us to come out to a ga show in nov, db drag and nspl. we are built for a diffrent org.... but a 50+ @25hz still draws a crowd i guess :P. and ya that thing flexs like mad! any plans on going to sbn next year to? o ya and crazy ken... i bought my 01 deville @ 18, just gota learn that hustle! lol. ive payed for all 8 of my car/trucks... tbh i usualy make money on buying/selling a car, ill drive them for 6mo to a year and sell for something new

Edited by tyoung515

yep yep, dj wants us to come out to a ga show in nov, db drag and nspl. we are built for a diffrent org.... but a 50+ @25hz still draws a crowd i guess :P. and ya that thing flexs like mad! any plans on going to sbn next year to? o ya and crazy ken... i bought my 01 deville @ 18, just gota learn that hustle! lol. ive payed for all 8 of my car/trucks... tbh i usualy make money on buying/selling a car, ill drive them for 6mo to a year and sell for something new

Your car does a 150 at 25 hz? hahah I was just talking about that in another thread where I would love to have a build like that.... anyways you should come down in nov. for sure dude! As for SBN I am definitely going next year...its going to be EPIC with all the new builds there...

Your car must hate you !:suicide-santa:

Nice roof flex !

Congrats !!!:dancing:

But I still want some pics of your setup.:WTFBubble::popcorn:

not the rango, but the hhr does, nsv2s are breaking in as we speak! vids and pics this weekend and more scores!...... looks like we will be comen out.... lot warmer out there then iowa HA, hit me up on fbook if ya want im on everybody from sundowns page, travis young