Dobber

DD 2512

hey guys..well i found a guy pretty close to me that has a 2512 d4 for sale and im wondering how much these usually go for? Because either this price is pretty low or im way off in guessing how much they go for..by the way..he said 100 bucks takes it.

does it work? what else about the sub do you know?

does it work? what else about the sub do you know?

yea it works..and i dont know much about it besides its a d4 12. i just talked to the guy for the first time tonight..but from the pictures it looks pretty clean. what else sould i find out..just the basics of how old it and and the power it was ran on?

i had a dd2512 dude those are great subs and for 100 bucks is a steal. from dd dealer its 379 bucks. i sold mine locally for 200 so thats a great price put 1200 watts and ur good

Even if it was run on huge amounts of power, which is what it is made to handle, a recone will fix any problems. Just make sure there is no coil rub, if not buy her.

alright..well i was kind of thinking of just passing it up and going with a SA-12 but now that i read this im kind of second guessing my choice..you guys have made the dd sound like its a great deal so im really starting to think about that..but comparing the sa to the dd..are the on the same playing field?

For the deal I'd go for the DD. My GF has a 2515" and it's great.

What wrong with the SSD?

i dont have it anymore..just to lazy to change my sig lol

Take a DMM and check the coils. Press in the center of the cone and listen for a scratchy noise.

$100 is a very good deal. Even if you re-coned it would not be a bad deal.

If the dudes sketchy then its a stolen sub that he's trying to get rid of for cheap if so thats a DANG good deal. Check coil and rubbing :)))

If the dudes sketchy then its a stolen sub that he's trying to get rid of for cheap if so thats a DANG good deal. Check coil and rubbing :)))

Or maybe in need of quick cash, and its not stolen... sounds quite logic.

he told me that he was getting married..so im thinking the quick cash thing might make more sense