ShawnFleming

hey guys, im back

After helping my father with my dying stepmother(cancer), she pasted away on July 9th, and I have been helping my dad with everything. But now I have time to spend helping Fi and Ascendant again. I'm sorry I was gone without a trace, but I was going threw the family thing. Im am back woriking for Fi and Ascendant on a part time basis, while going back to school. As soon as my Magnum SRT-8 demo vehicle is done, I will be going to dealers in the southern states. So just wanted to say "Hi" and "I'm back"!

Sorry to hear, and i'm glad you're back it's been awhile!

Yeah it has been awhile brother, but trying to help my disabled father, and my stepmother was a full time job, and I actually lost my 9-5 job(not Fi or AA) because of it. But I'm going to to back to school and I think we are going to build out on my fathers 10 acres, to help him with things, and we have to be off the land we are on by Jan 1st. So we gotta lot going on, but it will be great to see and hear from all of y'all again. I'm selling a ton of stuff, including our mobile home with or without everything in it.

Good to see you back Shawn, I wish you luck with your family.

Big well done for supporting your family through the tough ordeal, cant have been easy for you. Wish you and your family the best for the future.

Good to have you back!

Hey Shawn, terribly sorry for your loss. Cannot imagine the load you have been under lately. Glad to see you back. :)

Welcome back. Sorry about what happened and family is #1 so kudos to being a good son.

Sorry for your familys loss...hope everything else works out for ya...

Tons of respect for you for dropping everything to help your family out. That is awesome! I'm sorry for your loss and welcome back.

Welcome back. I had to put things on hold while my dad died from cancer almost 3 years ago- quit job/school etc to help. The physical and mental stress you go through with that is rough and I wish you and your family the best.