RollinOn23z

Great deal on 0 guage

half price car audio . com has what is listed as 500 foot rolls of 0 guage stinger for 180 which for me comes out to 200 shipped. Deal of the century? Horrible misprint? Isn't that false advertisement and they can get in trouble if they dont give it to me for price advertised? I've heard that the site is legit from a few people but noone has noticed the 0 guage

If it is legit then it is a deal of the century, you can call them and ask them if your unsure or skeptical on anything. I would buy it only if you need it, even if its a deal would you ever use all that wire? If so then go for it in my eyes.

I need a 50 foot roll of it to do the big 3 and a few runs for amps. The price is pretty close in cost to the "500" foot roll. Hell I could have a supply for ever for cheap or I could sell it and make a killing. I will have to call em or something.

That pricing is still up. I'm leaning towards believing its an insane deal. But why is shipping only 20? Surely 500ft of 0awg were weighs more that a box for a 12" woofer

Think about it, a roll of 500ft of 1/0 is just plain huge! :ughdunno:

Think about it, a roll of 500ft of 1/0 is just plain huge! :ughdunno:

I'm thinking it should cost more for shipping though.

It's go to be a mistype people, really?

A 50' spool weighs a good, 30 pounds. so a 500' would weigh around 300 pounds.

Think logically. 90% of y'all couldn't pick up 300 pounds of anything.

Lawl.

I'd love to see that.

actually doing the math, and knowing what a 50' roll weighs because we got one downstairs :fryingpan: the 500' roll would weigh about 840 pounds give or take good luck mofos lifting that mwhaaaaaaa :TMNT: get a crane 'cause mama coming over for dinner. :fatchicks::wackit2:

Edited by pandoras box

Smart move Pandora ;)

Lol I'd make the delivery dude carry it in if it were real. I should order it and complain if they send out 50ft. Lol