liljestrand

2 smaller amps or 1 bigger amp.

Just thinking about the future here and expanding my system. I was looking at the audiopipe 1500's and the 3k's. From what I've read the 3k's are just 2 1500's in one case.

So my question is: Would it be better to just get the 1 3k or the 2 1500's. Is it more efficient to run the one bigger amp or is it just a wash since its really the 2 smaller amps in one. Or does it really matter?

And in case its needed. These will be pushing 2 Fi Q 15's.

I'd be careful with that power on the Q's, while they handle some abuse they do have a breaking point.

I heard that they are two amps in one case as well, so the big difference would be in mounting flexibility.

Yeah thats what I was thinking Duran. Thanks. Yeah upgrades will be waiting till at least after tax time so just trying to figure things out before then.

Understood, good plan too.

Tillamook cheese is the best ever, I miss cruising over there for a few days, haven't done it in a few years.

Understood, good plan too.

Tillamook cheese is the best ever, I miss cruising over there for a few days, haven't done it in a few years.

Lol yeah it is. Really like this stuff for garlic bread. Dont think they sell it in stores.

Also our high school sports teams are known as the "Tillamook Cheesemakers". Was definitly unique.

That looks like really good cheese, I;ll have to get some next time I'm up there!