Just ordered an Alpine 9887, i still need to use my onstar daily. i know PAC makes an intergration for this but its like 90 bucks. dose anybody know of anoyher company that dosent rape the consumer? that price is an outrage!

If you have the factory bose its more than that ...I went with the METRA interface.. but im pretty sure it was fd up so I just ordered the pac version ...haven't received it yet to give a report.....

non bose. its not any different than the pac i bought to hook up my amps on the factory HU. that was only 30 bucks.

Gotcha...check scosche website as well...there products look almost exactly the same as the pac, but a little cheaper....

Gotcha...check scosche website as well...there products look almost exactly the same as the pac, but a little cheaper....

Thanks Ant. ill check it out.

No problem, what was the pac model you needed?

No problem, what was the pac model you needed?

not sure. i have a non bose 09 silverado. no steering wheel controlls.

I am a Pac dealer. let me know the model number.

Andrew

i dont know the number. i couldnt find the right one that goes past '06

Do you still want to be able to use your On Star?

Andrew

yes. thats the point!!!

Andrew

According to op he uses it daily...but i would probably go ahead and spend the extra for the pac...seems that scosche is pretty similar for a good bit less money...I guess its cheaper for a reason from what reviews I read for mine...I just ordered a pac interface for my 05 yukon with onstar and bose

..and had to make the same decision ...sorry andrew if I would of known you were a dealer I would've hit you up

Andrew

yes. thats the point!!!

I think he asking because you can save some money and get the one that bypasses onstar

without onstar i dont need one

without onstar i dont need one

[/quote

Meaning you'd "hard wire" it?... either way you'd need a harness to go from h/u to factory harness...I think

He wants to keep On-Star, if he didn't want On-Star he wouldn't have made the thread and would have just bought the normal $20 plug.

He wants to keep On-Star, if he didn't want On-Star he wouldn't have made the thread and would have just bought the normal $20 plug.

Yes. i use it to find jobsites almost everyday. Nothing like a chick with a nice voice kissing your ass while she sets up your route. lol :dancing:

Lol...nice ... yea I got that...also op, im sure andrew through argent audio can hook u up, if not check around....I had to get one for bose and onstar and I got mine for 1#0... it's a pac....would of definitely ordered through andrew if I knew he carried them

PAC OS-3 non-bose is the one i need. i beleive.

PAC OS-3 non-bose is the one i need. i beleive.

I just checked the pac website and that is only for 07-08 silverado ...but it may work but according to their application chart the one a linked earlier is the one you need ..os-4... I think

Check their website man, id hate to see you make a $170 mistake if the os-3 don't work, im sure you could return it but that's just more "downtime" either way