Its that time of the year when it cools down a little outside and you thing about how you could improve on your current system. Well my system could use alot of improvment. just about everything in the truck is getting replaced or altered to become a better version of itself. there for we have THE REMIX!! The soundproofing may seen exessive but this is my work office and the barriers on the roof would make it more comfortable in the 105 degree summers. Here is a list of components that are going to make up the build: -Bravox cs60cf components front replacing RE audio 6.5 components -Bravox cx60cf co-axils. rear fill replacing nothing -Sundown sax100.4 to run front and rear doors. replacing sundown 125.2 -A long list of Sound Deadener Showdown products replacing around 300 sqft of Fatmat double layered and still stinks a year later Including. Cld tiles, MLV, CCF, and butyl rope. -Sundown Audio saz1500d replacing saz3000d (too much power for this setup) subject to change 4x sundown SA-8s in a new enclosure(subject to change) Alpine 9887 head unit with onstar hook up replacing factory head unit XS 1200, Deka 9a31, plus factory battery The A-pillars will be glassed and wraped in black to match the dash with the new Bravox tweeters The doors will be sealed and deadened with CLD tiles, an MLV and CCF layer as well as treated with butyl rope The entire floor and roof will be treated the same way. I didnt realize hou big the inside of the truck was untill i sent Don the measurments to order the deadener. I already have 2 runs of Knukonceptz to tha back and BIG 3 done. i will relocate my XS to behind the rear seat to make room i=under the hood for the factory airbox. Im working on the A pillers today since im waiting for my sound deadener material at the moment...just ordered yesterday. Feel free to comment, bash, whatever floats your boat. Enjoy