rmzsuzuki89

My New Toy

Well, I just recently sold my first bike a couple days ago (03 Yamaha R6 which I got back in 07). As I watched her being trailered off I already started to miss her, and still do. But yesterday I picked up my new toy, it's helping ease the pain a lil. :D

34j8w7n.jpg

mv59ao.jpg

Got rid of that big bulky rear fender last night at around midnight. Made my own fender eliminator with the parts from the oem rear fender, saved me some money not going out and buying a fender eliminator kit.

28j9nvc.jpg

Also got rid of the rear pegs.

2vsq1k0.jpg

zyejog.jpg

Bike looks a lot better now, without spending another dime after paying for the bike itself.

And a few of my old bike.

2w23pfc.jpg

14ahlq9.jpg

211065v.jpg

k36250.jpg

Not too bad looking for being 7 years old and 30k miles. Almost in as good of condition as the one with 10 miles lol.

Very Nice!! :fing34:

Congrats.

Nice bike! I think motorcycles have the best performance to cost ratio.

Edited by Bobobass

Agreed, it takes a lot of car to take a bike (even a stock one), especially in twisties. :D Given that the person riding knows how to ride lol. A lot of anything comes down to rider/driver skill.

Edited by rmzsuzuki89

Agreed, it takes a lot of car to take a bike (even a stock one), especially in twisties. :D Given that the person riding knows how to ride lol. A lot of anything comes down to rider/driver skill.

Makes me my r1 ... im actually thinking of getting another r1 for trackbike....nice bike man I've always liked that bike.....dunno if you know about it already but check out r6 forum...great forum as well as the r1 forum ..lots of good info and people on their...again nice bike

Makes me my r1 ... im actually thinking of getting another r1 for trackbike....nice bike man I've always liked that bike.....dunno if you know about it already but check out r6 forum...great forum as well as the r1 forum ..lots of good info and people on their...again nice bike

Ya I'm on the R6 forum, I do like it there. I wish I had rebuild my 03 into a track bike, I didn't realize how much I would miss it lol. And thanks.

BEAUTIFUL!

I want a motorcycle, but since my son was born, my internal risk factor went way down.

Sweet!! Loving the new ride. How does it compare to your old bike?

I want a motorcycle, but since my son was born, my internal risk factor went way down.

They're just as safe as a car as long as you keep your eyes open and watch everyone all the time. 9 time out of 10 it will be someone else's mistake that will cause a problem. Now if something actually does happen ya, it wont be as safe as being in a car. Unless it's a damn Smart Car, I could see one of those things becoming meta coffins that people will be stuck in in a bad crash. If there is fire anywhere, I would call that a problem lol.

Sweet!! Loving the new ride. How does it compare to your old bike?

It's not broken in yet and I haven't really used any of the power in it. It handles a lot better than my old bike, but not quite as much power. But this motor is still new and breaking in, and my old motor wasn't 100% stock. The new one is a lot smoother though.