CrazyKenKid

2-12inch NS v1 d1

Hey guys I have started a new build and have been taking some pics along the way! so i thought now it was about time to share some pics of what i have thus far!

at any rate please let me know what you think, if you see something out of place please ask! this is also my first time building a box like this! it was fun! kind a lol.

image001.png

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

other then that I will be sending my 2 motors out for a 12inch recone some time very soon! I will share pics of my shipping box's (tomorrow)! I hope you guys like them!

also if you have a good eye you can notice were i screwed up!

I read a dimension wrong and actually offset the port by 0.75" so in the end all i had to do was add another piece to the rear of the box and call it a day! lol.

and also the box is completely resined' up! lol which is why it looks nice and glossy!

looks good ken! didnt know you were building the box so soon

also if you have a good eye you can notice were i screwed up!

I read a dimension wrong and actually offset the port by 0.75" so in the end all i had to do was add another piece to the rear of the box and call it a day! lol.

and also the box is completely resined' up! lol which is why it looks nice and glossy!

WTF TYPE OF BOX IS THAT? HAHA looks like nothing ive ever seen before...

Similar to JL's enclosures, very very nice.

Ya it is a pretty random style of box it is called a 6th order tapered horn a guy named jud designed it for me

so here is the box's i will be using to ship my motors back to Jacob some day for a recone! let me know what you guys think of them! (overkill maybe? lol)

IMG_1714.jpg

and btw they are 8x10.5x10.5 inch