rece 252

T2 12 vs AA Havo ??????

:popcorn: :popcorn:Okay guys if I new I wouldn't ask. But I gave my own opion to my customer.Wich is better more durable. Handles power better I think the t2s are over rated but seems to be a pretty rugged sub. But I think the havocs will. Do just as good if not better. So could i please get some imput on this........... :morepower1: Edited by rece 252

yes!

:suicide-santa:

Posting this in the Ascendant Audio section is going to have biased opinions, not to mention you aren't exactly specifying your goals.

You want the "better" one? a Ferrari may be fast but it can't off-road worth shit, catch my drift?

I know if the choice was mine, I'd pick AA. Why? nothing against rf but AA makes great products and I'd rather have something not every joe schmo has...

So here's a vague answer to a vague question, perhaps now you'll ask a more specific question.

:popcorn:

I'd pick a Havoc any day of the week.

Thanks you guy who gave me a real world answer.I know I'm human and don't know it all .but I guess in the case of mr.stefnhighnote {a.k.a P.W.K want a be}shouid have his own forums DICKS R US. LOL .why think he hits highnotes.

Thanks you guy who gave me a real world answer.I know I'm human and don't know it all .but I guess in the case of mr.stefnhighnote {a.k.a P.W.K want a be}shouid have his own forums DICKS R US. LOL .why think he hits highnotes.

You're the dick. He gave you a fair answer for the question, the way you asked it. :suicide-santa:

My real name is Stefan Hinote. Sorry my last name IS "hinote" I guess I'll go get it legally changed? As for wanting to be Pete, I don't understand where the fuck that came from.

So yeah not sure what else to say, Act a little more mature?

Chill Mr. Hinote.

Ignore taht immature ignorant little sack of shit.

His spelling and grammar are awful..

o yeah AA for the win probally a cheaper price then the Rf t2 anyways and lot better quality!!!!!!

atheist.jpg

But either way.

Rockford is a waste of materials..

AA All the way, too bad I got a FI but I'm not lookin' down..

Loudest in my area.. buhaha!

Chill Mr. Hinote.

Ignore taht immature ignorant little sack of shit.

His spelling and grammar are awful..

oh I see what this is ur in the same club with no idea. His answer was fair right.he also said I was imature rite? Okay check this I won't stoop to u guys level. I just asked a?? Simple ?? Rite. Look at the simple real world answers.I didn't need someone to tell me what to put .this is a forum I thought where everone askes ??s. Are there certaiin ones I have to rite? Bevis. Go find buthead. And 69 each other !!!!!

I've heard both, the Rockford T2 is solid, but the Havoc 15 my bro had was superb, great SQ, and crazy loud, he went to comps with it and was hitting 144s with it when it was on a measly 800watts, he put it up to 3000, and it took it easy, never got it metered on that wattage though, moved up to a Mayhem 15 which is by far the best sub in the world in my opinion.

Overbuilt American quality > *