DC Power Rob

Dual alternator kit requests...

Bangin, you need a new motor :P

Oh and you coming to the show in tucson next weekend?

Apparently! FML

I might, are you going to the show?

hi do you have a dual alt bracket for a ford f150 4.6L v8 $$ thnks

Hey guys,

Interested to see your bracket for the 4.3L Astro. Kryptonite, not forgot about you just been busy with the new-born. I have front end stripped out and am working on adding a 3rd alt to my 97 Astro. Will be going next to the OE one, removed what was left of the AC setup i.e. the AC Evaporator. Need to separate the fan housing so I still have blower just need to take that off the evaporator fitting.

I already have a bracket lined up but I'm really interested to see the DC Power Dual alt kit for the 4.3L GM motors. I know without a shadow of a doubt I will be cutting some of the fire wall and taking a large hammer to it, but I'm sure with a little persuasion we can get it in.

Look forward to seeing the pics :)

Apparently! FML

I might, are you going to the show?

yes :) but I don't have too much to "show" lol

Hey Rob! I was actually talking to you about trying to get a second alt in my car a couple months ago. Think you can make something for my car?

06 buick rendezvous, CLX, AWD, 3.5L

I talked to you a looong time ago about a dual alternator bracket and you said you were trying to get them in. :) i'm guessing the wait is almost over?

Since you didn't have a dual bracket for me, i bought the biggest alternator you had for my application. 320 Amp 180-200 at idle.

I NEED a dual bracket and another 320 Amp alternator.

1992 Chevy S-10 2.8L V6

BUMP

:eek5wavey:

I talked to you a looong time ago about a dual alternator bracket and you said you were trying to get them in. :) i'm guessing the wait is almost over?

Since you didn't have a dual bracket for me, i bought the biggest alternator you had for my application. 320 Amp 180-200 at idle.

I NEED a dual bracket and another 320 Amp alternator.

1992 Chevy S-10 2.8L V6

BUMP

:eek5wavey:

Per our conversation the other night, I'll try and find a bracket this week.. Cost wise, mid $200's probably, less belt plus whatever a bracket costs me... If you want me to do it, just post up here or call me/IM me on AIM... Will be a cakewalk to do.

Just to keep this updated... We have the following things done/almost done... As soon as they are done, I'll post up pics/install photos

'92-'95 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 dual kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'92-'95 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 Triple kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'92-'95 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 Quad kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'92-'95 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 5 alt kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'96-'00 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 dual kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'96-'00 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 Triple kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'96-'00 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 Quad kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'96-'00 Chevy fullsize truck 5.7L/350V8 5 alt kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

'96-'03 Chevy S-10 4.3L V6 dual kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

New/Improved '99-Current GM Fullsize truck/SUV triple and quad kits coming very, very soon.

New/Improved '99-Current GM Fullsize truck/SUV dual alt kit coming in the next 30 days.. Will be one sexy kit, and hands down the best looking/best built/best value/best LOOKING/Best every which way kit there is..

4.7L V8 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dual kit -Done, pre-production

3.7L V6 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dual kit -Done, pre-production

3.8L V6 Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dual kit -in prototyping

5.7L V8 Hemi dual alternator kit - pre-prototyping

Toyota 4.7LV8 2UZ-FE dual alternator kit, in prototyping

Toyota 4.0L V6 dual alternator kit, in prototyping

Toyota/Scion 2AZ-FE dual alt kit, pre-prototyping

will that toyota 4.7 work on a 03 tundra?

Yes it will.. This ones going to be a couple weeks out yet, but it will fit all 2UZ engines in either Tundra/Sequoia/Landcruiser/GX470 etc.. I dont think it will fit the cars with the X-UZ engines due to clearance, but it may.

Hey guys,

Interested to see your bracket for the 4.3L Astro. Kryptonite, not forgot about you just been busy with the new-born. I have front end stripped out and am working on adding a 3rd alt to my 97 Astro. Will be going next to the OE one, removed what was left of the AC setup i.e. the AC Evaporator. Need to separate the fan housing so I still have blower just need to take that off the evaporator fitting.

I already have a bracket lined up but I'm really interested to see the DC Power Dual alt kit for the 4.3L GM motors. I know without a shadow of a doubt I will be cutting some of the fire wall and taking a large hammer to it, but I'm sure with a little persuasion we can get it in.

Look forward to seeing the pics :)

Well congrats on your new born! Glad to hear it. Its cold here so as long as you havent forgotten me, take all the time you need! :)

Just a thought on the Astro... I've "readjusted" my thinking about how things can be done, and what is possible in general with regards to designing brackets so we may be able to do some things different on the Astro now, that in the past I wouldn't have thought to do.. If you have any good HQ pics of the engine bays on your 4.3 V6's in Astros and S10's, send them my way.. Robbie@dcpowerinc.com

i have a 98 s10 4.3 v6, i can get any pic you may need?

got anything for trailblazers, 4.2L , i remember you sayin somethin about those, but dont remember where.

Just a thought on the Astro... I've "readjusted" my thinking about how things can be done, and what is possible in general with regards to designing brackets so we may be able to do some things different on the Astro now, that in the past I wouldn't have thought to do.. If you have any good HQ pics of the engine bays on your 4.3 V6's in Astros and S10's, send them my way.. Robbie@dcpowerinc.com

I dont have the originals but I'll email my photobucket links. 1/2 the time they dont work in emails so I'll post as well in case it helps anyone else.

CIMG2565.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

CIMG2566.jpg

CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2562.jpg

CIMG2561.jpg

CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2558.jpg

Edited by kryptonitewhite

probably a long shot but will any of those fit a 2002 4runner? i think it has the 3.4L 5VZ-FE V6

probably a long shot but will any of those fit a 2002 4runner? i think it has the 3.4L 5VZ-FE V6

I can do one, I know without question we can do it, but the kit's going to be in the upper $300's/low $400s.. This is something that wont be done until late spring/early summer unless I have a big demand to move it up.. It can be done though.. Rob

kit as in it would come with an alternator? or no? i currently have a 270 xp in right now. if i can nail my interview coming up and get the job within the next couple weeks i'll definitely be getting one when it's done, hell...if it were already developed i'd order one now. too bad not many people bump around in 4runners lol. well, i'll be waiting then :)

Robbie! Chris Hasbrook man lol 2003 Trailblazer LTZ 4.2L and keep the AC?

Yes, we have them, but they are not the funnest thing to install.. Good news though, you can run duals in a TB I6..

And on the 4Runner, the kits in development, actually the first part is about done it's just getting time to finish everything and get it on a vehicle for testing...

awesome, so would that come with another one of your alts? or is that just the bracket? i'd love to get another 270 xp on my car :)