DC Power Rob

Dual alternator kit requests...

Overtime is an understatement, my brother and I pulled 8 straight 18 hour days and shipped 300+ units last week...

Looking forward to a couple days off for sure..

Bangin, I'll start hunting for a bracket and get going.

Kryptonite, I have have what I need for yours, just give me a few weeks and I should have those done.

Iced, I'm just trying to figure up a labor cost on installing the dual and I'll shoot you a package price over..

Has the bracket been tested in a 6.7 yet? if it has we can knock out the install

any updates on the 4runner bracket? i have someone telling me they can make one for my car but i'd rather get it from you guys seeing as i'll be grabbing another alt from you when i get the bracket as well. not to mention that and i trust dc power's work much more. thanks!

The bracket for the 4.0 is about halfway done, but I had to put a couple other projects ahead of it that were more pressing. It's probably going to be late June/early July when it gets done. I just have a couple really, really big orders hanging on the stuff ahead of it. Its definitely still a go though. Rob

any updates on the 4runner bracket? will it use the same mounting configuration as the stock alt? have someone asking if i wanna buy their 270 xp for their 4runner and if the bracket using the same mounting config i'll just pick that up from them. thanks!

'96-'03 Chevy S-10 4.3L V6 dual kit - Done prototyping, will finish in the next ~7 days and put in production

What is the status on this kit? I dont see it on yalls website but I know a lot of folks would buy it if it was ready.

Edited by fatphatboy88