Argent Audio

Enclosure Build for Hove (Two 18 Inch Sundown NSv2's)

Ok here we go. This thing is going to be aero ports with two tunings.

(4) 6 inch aeros @ 38 Hz for SPL competing and a second tune of (3) 6 inch aeros @ 32 Hz for daily driving. To achieve the daily tune Hove will be able to remove one port and close up the hole with a cap I am going to make.

On to the pics!!!! Just getting started tonight...

Andrew

_W9G4873.jpg

_W9G4874.jpg

_W9G4875.jpg

_W9G4876.jpg

HELL YEAH!!! This is going to be sick! it's finally starting to finish up!! Thank's so much Andrew you the man!!!!

Thoes pics are a tease BTW

I'm so jealous !

This is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiick !

:popcorn::dancing:

:morepower1:

Lookin' forward to seeing the aero mod for the tuning option, allways like your enclosure builds!!

nice

Thanks Phi

*envy*

Just like i Envy the girls in bolgaria

Looking good!

:popcorn:

Yeah Argent Audio Does work

I'm so jealous !

This is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiick !

:popcorn::dancing:

Yeah it is gonna be SICK!!!! I can't WAIT :dancing:

:morepower1:

Lookin' forward to seeing the aero mod for the tuning option, allways like your enclosure builds!!

Yeah I renamed Andrew in my phone book "Mad Scientist"

:drink40:

Just like i Envy the girls in bolgaria

It's > Bulgaria <

and yes, they are nice

Now Andrew posts more pictures. :peepwall:

Nice butt, but you lost me at the big back tattoo.

The two NSv2 18s box was canceled as far as I know.

:(

This Beast will be ready any day now, just waiting on the right aeros. I can't wait I am starving for bass lol

This Beast will be ready any day now, just waiting on the right aeros. I can't wait I am starving for bass lol

Any upd8????

Nope were still waiting on the box, supposedly it was getting carpeted but hove has not heard anything since earlier this week.

Nope were still waiting on the box, supposedly it was getting carpeted but hove has not heard anything since earlier this week.

Sad Face

Sad Face

Welcome to the club man, hopefully updates will come sooner than later. Were really dying to see how those PSI subs get down he has.

Sad Face

Welcome to the club man, hopefully updates will come sooner or later. Were really dying to see how those PSI subs get down he has.

So whats the hold up? I thought it was the aero ports, then you said the box itself/carpet, trippy.gif errrrrrr lol

Honestly the only person who can answer that is Andrew, Hove gets small amounts of information and then left in the dark about whats going on. Hove is just eagerly waiting but stuff happens man and you just have to deal with it, thats how I look at it.

Honestly the only person who can answer that is Andrew, Hove gets small amounts of information and then left in the dark about whats going on. Hove is just eagerly waiting but stuff happens man and you just have to deal with it, thats how I look at it.

Yeah your right. Patiently waitingpeepwall.gif

Should be realllll soon. I spoke with Andrew. He got the rest of the carpet comming in soon. This was a couple days ago so maybe any minute or any day! Real soon hopefully

Should be realllll soon. I spoke with Andrew. He got the rest of the carpet comming in soon. This was a couple days ago so maybe any minute or any day! Real soon hopefully

Nice!dancingsmilie.gif