Sign in to follow this  
dj00140

fiberglass pricing and how do you paint that?

Hey how much would a 3.5 cube enclosure be with a fiber glass top ported and kerfed, just a fiberglass topplate to add some zest! lol also

just wondering

How do you get the paint in the port? Do you just paint it before you put the box together? Do you just use a spray gun with the usual primer, color, clear?

Please LMK i read through all 26 pages of your smd thread trying to find something about how you paint and all you say is: "Ii just need to wait for the urethane to clear" LOL so i am assuming you use a urethane color coat or clear coat? IF you wanted to mentiom the brands you use the would be sweet but not necessary

Thanks man, and awesome work!

thanx but unfortunately I'm not ready to start taking any orders yet...

vO ok When should I try back? I hope you feel better, im sure everything will work out for you :)

but,

Hey is there anyway you can give me pointers on the paint thing I asked abou Whats your method of painting? How do you get it in the port so cleanly I am just a kid so any advice on getting started would be appreciated more than you know, like what steps you go through, what layers you sand after? what type of paint you use? Do u use stickers or stencils? THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!

vO ok When should I try back? I hope you feel better, im sure everything will work out for you :)

but,

Hey is there anyway you can give me pointers on the paint thing I asked abou Whats your method of painting? How do you get it in the port so cleanly I am just a kid so any advice on getting started would be appreciated more than you know, like what steps you go through, what layers you sand after? what type of paint you use? Do u use stickers or stencils? THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!

use sandpaper when needed and be very carefull when painting....... :fing34:

Sand it smooth as a babies ass.

If you are going to paint, it will exaggerate every little flaw of you piece especially if you use a high gloss.

Sand it smooth as a babies ass.

If you are going to paint, it will exaggerate every little flaw of you piece especially if you use a high gloss.

:+1: