hiloracerboy84

finally got my loud daily driver up and running

finally got my system up and running, and after a little break-in preriod to let the spiders soften up a bit, i've finally got a daily system that i can pound on and be happy with.

2x saz3500d's and 2x ns v2 18's in 8 cubes @ 30hz

sealed on the dash:

4runnerpeak.jpg

so 153.9 @ 37hz on music, 152 @ 30hz.

the loud n low champs thread made me decide to post this up so people take the ns V2's into consideration when doing a daily build...they're very capable of getting low while being loud, and the new v2's take abuse like a champ! (not recommended for those who dont know what they're doing)

Edited by hiloracerboy84

Nice score man. It sucks the nightshades are out of stock...

Any pics of the install?

Nice score man. It sucks the nightshades are out of stock...

Any pics of the install?

X2

videos or its a lie.....lol jk but i really want to see videos, those are some sick numbers!!!!!

nice equipment and nice score!

Wish I could hear it :wub:

finally got my system up and running, and after a little break-in preriod to let the spiders soften up a bit, i've finally got a daily system that i can pound on and be happy with.

2x saz3500d's and 2x ns v2 18's in 8 cubes @ 30hz

sealed on the dash:

4runnerpeak.jpg

so 153.9 @ 37hz on music, 152 @ 30hz.

the loud n low champs thread made me decide to post this up so people take the ns V2's into consideration when doing a daily build...they're very capable of getting low while being loud, and the new v2's take abuse like a champ! (not recommended for those who dont know what they're doing)

What vehicle.

Pics, vid. Not that i don't believe you, just love to see this in action. Congrats BTW. :woot:

Nice work. From experience the NSv.2 is awesome on daily. Of coarse its how you set it up.

nice score man! we seemed to peak out around 30-31hz, 10cf@29hz. we really do love the nsv2 in a daily app, but we messed up on the recone so those scores where with some nasty coil rock...... but she has been beaten on ever since then with out a recone (bigger things to do b4 we can recone it) and she plays they same when we dropped it in, so the coils can take a good bit of abuse lol.... not to mention eric daily's her with the 3500s@.5 each lol