Aaron Clinton

Top 10 Speakers

Interesting link I found on the PG forum:

Top 10 Speakers

I wonder if I could actually tell the difference between a $400 component set vs a $2200 one...

Surprised to see the Phoenix Gold RSD 65CS in there.

Not too shabby for a set costing less than $100.

I wonder if I could actually tell the difference between a $400 component set vs a $2200 one...

Yeah you can but the real question is that difference worth the $1800 price tag difference. Go to your local shops and listen to the low end hertz or morel and then compare to the high end products. Trust me you will notice a difference, it may be minor but some want that extra acoustical performance from there speakers over what average users use. But at the end of the day it will still come down to the install.

Yeah you can but the real question is that difference worth the $1800 price tag difference. Go to your local shops and listen to the low end hertz or morel and then compare to the high end products. Trust me you will notice a difference, it may be minor but some want that extra acoustical performance from there speakers over what average users use. But at the end of the day it will still come down to the install.

Yeah. I recently installed some coaxial focal 6x9s and hertz 5 1/4s for my fathers truck, think we spent around ~500 and they sound so crisp and loud. And these were just coaxials nothing fancy :P

To bad they didnt say anything about the price of the focal utopia wonder why! MAYBE because its 5000$ about 2500$ over priced in my opinion.

To bad they didnt say anything about the price of the focal utopia wonder why! MAYBE because its 5000$ about 2500$ over priced in my opinion.

why i wouldn't buy one...its almost worth half of your car..

Surprised to see the Phoenix Gold RSD 65CS in there.

Not too shabby for a set costing less than $100.

Nice catch. They have always been great for the money, good to see them as a top 10. :)

why i wouldn't buy one...its almost worth half of your car..

They have to be totally disconnected to call a Hybrid product low priced. :lol:

Whether you can hear the difference or not, your wallet will feel the difference.

I have the issue of the mag before it went out of print with this list in it. I still want the Polk SR6500's. One thing is for certain, whether it's $5000 or $160, every set on that list is pretty much a good set it seems, good for their intended purposes for sure.

Whether you can hear the difference or not, your wallet will feel the difference.

x2....so would your ass....from a wifes beating...

Top 10 Speakers

You should pin this in this topic and speakers/subwoofers so when people ask what are the best components we can give them a link with answers :peepwall::ughdunno:

Nice for the PG. I'm sure PG is more than happy with in this list !

So, the rsd sound much better than my Focal 165 KP ? I've never imagined that !

:WTFBubble::roflmao:

Top 10 Speakers

You should pin this in this topic and speakers/subwoofers so when people ask what are the best components we can give them a link with answers :peepwall::ughdunno:

Moved. :)

Not that they ever had much, but CA&E lost what remaining respect I had for them when they rated CA.com as one of the top car audio forums or whatever it was.

wow nice find, IM just curious does anyone know of any differences between the Pioneer Premier TS-D720C and the regular Pioneer TS-D1720C? the specs are identical its just the premier is like $20 bucks more. just thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any info.

Edited by rps13joe

I'd guess different tolerances in the crossovers.

Not that they ever had much, but CA&E lost what remaining respect I had for them when they rated CA.com as one of the top car audio forums or whatever it was.

Yeah, hahahaha. They are so amazingly out of touch.

a lot of those sets are worth more than my car!

Even worse, they're worth more than the stereo in my car! lol (yay for old beaters with half way decent stereos... ha)

Not that they ever had much, but CA&E lost what remaining respect I had for them when they...

...made that list. Holy crap :( Looks like a misapplied boner list to me.