hey guys whats up, i went to go order my BTLs today but at www.ficaraudio.com there is no longer a place to order them? do you guys know if the website is just down or is something else going on? thanks

doesnt work for me either, 4 other things pop up instead

Yeah did you get like that N1, N2, N0 or some shit like that?

doesnt work for me either, 4 other things pop up instead

Yeah did you get like that N1, N2, N0 or some shit like that?

same. Its the weekend so they should be on here tomorrow to fix it

I was on their website last nite and it was fine. And then I went to the btl's and got the same thing you guys got. Oddly enough it worked fine for all the other subs.

i just want to order these subs. do you think if i run a saz2500d on each sub it will be enough, cause peole are talking ab out throwing like 3500 watts to them.

Give nick a email, they're probably updating their website

Well, are you competing? For daily a 2500-d on each is plenty of power assuming you've followed reccomended enclosure size.

If you plan on building his set-up for comps, then by all means :morepower1:

Well, are you competing? For daily a 2500-d on each is plenty of power assuming you've followed reccomended enclosure size.

If you plan on building his set-up for comps, then by all means :morepower1:

lol i dont plan on competing anytime soon. i also noticed you had an iraggi alternator, i tried to email that guy like a week ago and no response. did you have another email for him and also what size alternator do you think i should get.

I never e-mailed him. I found his products on his Ebay store. As far as i know, it's the only place online to get one.

I'm not too sure about which alternator you should use. I bought mine because it fit my budget and i knew it would supply enough power. With as many batteries as you should have for 2 BTLS, i honestly don't know. Someone else more informed could answer that. My GUESS is that a 260 amp alt could handle it, but a 320 would put less stress on it. You should be having at least two extra batt's in the back for those two saz's.

Woah. nevermind. He changed his whole store set-up alot. Evidently he doesn't sell on ebay anymore? His Iraggi site doesn't seem to be working for me...

Sorry that i couldn't help man. Good luck.

I would think those 2500's would be more than enough as well. Although some use 3k on them I realty don't think they need that much power to get loud

Iraggi disappeared a few months ago, he said he was retooling his shop :ughdunno:

One 2500 per BTL is plenty of power, I would go with them if you aren't competing much. Once you get to more power you need more electrical upgrades and more experience to set up and build things to handle the increased power. It's really not worth the headache for most people.

Since you already said this is your daily vehicle I would look more towards an alternator with high idling output than high peak output. 2-3 extra large batteries would help as well.

Iraggi disappeared a few months ago, he said he was retooling his shop :ughdunno:

One 2500 per BTL is plenty of power, I would go with them if you aren't competing much. Once you get to more power you need more electrical upgrades and more experience to set up and build things to handle the increased power. It's really not worth the headache for most people.

Since you already said this is your daily vehicle I would look more towards an alternator with high idling output than high peak output. 2-3 extra large batteries would help as well.

alright man thanks, i planned on 2-3 batteries as well

Woah. nevermind. He changed his whole store set-up alot. Evidently he doesn't sell on ebay anymore? His Iraggi site doesn't seem to be working for me...

Sorry that i couldn't help man. Good luck.

lol alright thanks man. have you ever heard of mechman alternators?

New version of btl is coming out. They are updating and will be done at the end of the week

New version of btl is coming out. They are updating and will be done at the end of the week

exatcly...but give nick an e-mail if it is urgent...