Sign in to follow this  
strong*I*bumpin

Lets Represent

We have both shirts and stickers. The white polo shirts with our logo embossed on the front left are $30 shipped. We are actually running out of stickers, but I'll get more printed up and then post prices for the stickers as well.

:D

Shirt and stickers here....I'll hafta take pics of the semi "ghost" sticker on the maro... Nick, you've never seen it in all its glory either.

Josh

Nick, if I do go through with competition, I want a sticker so when I roll to finals its on there, :slayer:

I need to get a new batch of stickers made because all we have left are the window stickers, but I'll keep the board updated. :)

Austin, shoot me $30 and I'll include a shirt. The embroidered polo's aren't cheap unfortunately. :(

The embroidered polo's aren't cheap unfortunately.

Mine was, thanks Nick!!! Yeah, I'd like some stickers too. Where am I gonna put em though???

Oops, didn't see your post Nick sorry. That's okay I'm too cheap for a $30 shirt hah. What about a window sticker for free?

whoa... whats are you guys selling subwoofers? Ive been hearing about them on this forum but frankly I dont think Ive heard of the brand name before. What is it?

yes, this is a stereo integrity forum. www.stereointegrity.com. go there for all your caraudio needs they sell extremely good products. the brand is stereo integrity and the model is the magnum D2. it's a very good subwoofer just read around and ask people. hope this helps.

Any chance you could post up a picture of the shirts? I think I might wanna get one of those but I wouldn't mind seeing it first =P

im might be interested in one of these subwoofers once i find a car to put them in :ph34r:

are they SVC or DVC?

ahh... 2 ohm.

right now the amplifier i have is 1 channel and produces 1000 watts@1ohm 600 watts@2ohm and 300 watts@4ohm

right now these are the only options that come up on the woofer wiringwizard.

1_2ohmDVC_1ohm.gif

1_2ohmDVC_4ohm.gif

doesnt look like my amp is very compatible with these speakers. but then again im not very skilled with this kinda stuff.

my amp is a mono subwoofer amp and it has two sets of terminals for the speakers. right now im using the two pos speakers that came with it. theyre 4ohm SVC.

anyone know how I could wire up the stereo integrety subs for an ideal amount of power to these subs?

foolio, I think you would love this sub if you fed it 1000 watts, from everything I have read its one of the very cleanest subs out there, and as in another topic, (the 150db's) you know they can get loud, so i you have the oppurtunity go for it, cause if you have anyquestions, we have about 40 Magnum experts on here :lol:

trust me, it does very well with ~1000 watts. You won't even need that much....or at least I don't anyways. But, it's always nice to have it to spare. :) Cleanest sub I've ever heard hands down. And talk about loud.....goood laaaawwwd.

Josh

(~1200 watts sealed) :)

maybe I'll give it a try then once I get everything up and going. Right now im looking at a 97 sunfire for 2K . Sometimes it sucks being a college student.

but ur sure it'll be ok with up to 1000 watts rms? I doubt i'll have the gain turned up that high most of the time, but still...

edit: I was thinking about a brahma but IF this sub is as good as everyone's saying i'll have to give it a try. what you think... 12" or 15" ?

checked the website. i think $50 more might be worth it for the 15 in a ported box.

and uhh.... whats a subsonic filter?

Edited by foolioGrimz